7. Suffocate

**Trigger Warning**
This chapter contains talk of suicide/death and contains mature subject matter.
⚠️

Trust me- 4ever Falling 🎶

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Trust me- 4ever Falling
🎶

I lay there on the cold satin, facing towards the bedroom window, moonlight cascading inwards and landing on bits of my skin. Jimin's warm fingers lightly grazing my shoulder up and down slowly as he laid into my back. "Are you okay?" he asked, resting his head against my neck.

"No."

"Is there something I can do for you?" He said, breathing softly against me, still tracing himself along my skin, releasing goosebumps along it as I shuddered. "No." I said quietly, feeling numb and broken. "It's going to be okay, I promise." He whispered. "Close your eyes now my love, try to get some sleep. I'm not going anywhere."

I nodded, slowly feeling my eyes get heavier as I laid there. I was so content in his arms and felt so safe, but something still was lingering around in me about everything. What did all of this mean? Was something trying to take over my body? Was it someone else targeting me? It made me sick to my stomach, to not remember how I got home last night, or where I even went. It was just like before, with the headaches. I was unsure about what I had been told, but I knew there had to be some truth to it, because they were right about one thing. it definitely was getting worse.

I eventually succumbed to my sleepy eyes and drifted off to sleep, waking up in the morning with him still wrapped around me. I slowly moved to face him and watched as he let out little breaths, his dimples showing faintly on his face. "How can I feel this strongly over someone I barely know?" I thought, "Why do I feel like I'm meant to be here, with him." I continued to stare at the lines in his face, and the locks of blue that fell lightly across his forehead. "Who are you, Jimin." I whispered. I slowly moved to get up off the bed, when a warm hand reached up and lightly grabbed my arm, "Athena? What's wrong?" he mumbled, slowly opening his silver eyes. "Uhh, nothing I just couldn't sleep." I said, laying back down as he curled me back into his arms. He put his hand under my chin to pull me up to look at him, but I pulled away. "No, I can't." I said, tears starting to form. I didn't want to show him my eyes again, I had forgotten that they were still uncovered from last night. "Look at me, it's okay. I want to see you." He said, pulling my chin up again to meet his eyes.

A big smile spread across his face, as he looked at me with his silver dancing back at mine, "God, you're so beautiful." He said, as I could feel the pit of my stomach start to burn. My hands started to tremble, and my chest began to feel tight. I smiled back at him and closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead. "I know that this is a lot to take in right now, with everything. I know you're probably feeling a lot of different things. I know that you probably don't forgive me for ambushing you that day with Yoongi, but I promise you we only did that because we care. Out of all my brothers, he is the one that I trust with my life. I just thought that he could help. He was with someone years ago, that went through something similar like you are right now. Except, she didn't make it. He would never show it or tell me he was hurting. Yoongi has a great way of hiding everything like it's just another day for him. But I know, that when he was here and saw you, I knew that he was happy that he got to help someone else again with this. He tried his best with Amelia but failing really set him back a long time."