4. You

🎶 Alone with you - Alina Baraz

🎶 Alone with you - Alina Baraz. 🎶

"My names Jimin, do you want to come home with me Vita?"

I sat there too stunned to speak.

'Is this guy for real right now'

"I'm sorry, what?" I looked at him in shock, as he sat there smiling not a care in the world.

He laughed, "Come home with me, I could use the company and I'm sure you want a break from this place, what do you say?"

"I do want a break from more than this place that's for sure, but I'm not going home with you." I scoffed taking a sip out of my glass.

"Then hang out with me at least, we can go anywhere you want. I just don't want to be alone tonight." His smile fading as he started fidgeting with his ring again.

"Mmm" I sighed, "Fuck it, alright fine we can hang out." I watched as his eyes lit up and his dimples started to form on his cheeks. "But let's make it clear, I'm not a prostitute." I stared blankly at him.

"I never thoug.."

"Just making sure."

"What time can I pick you up?" He said shifting in his seat.

"I can leave right now? I'm done anyways." I got up from my seat and downed the rest of my drink. "I'll be back in a few." Jimin nodded as I took off upstairs to get changed.

I made my way upstairs to the dressing rooms, feeling my chest start to get hot and my legs turning to lead. "I am too nervous for this shit." I muttered. I heard Clara skip over to me from the hall as I got to the doors. "Soooo.. who is that babe you were sitting with??!" She grinned, smelling like wine and cigarettes. "Jimin, and apparently I'm getting changed to "hang" out with him, whatever that means." I stood before her with a terrified look in my face. Clara laughed at me and grabbed my hand in hers, "Babe, listen. He's a guy, he's hot as hell and he's rich. I saw the belt. Go and have a good time you deserve it. And don't forget to send me your location in case I have to kill him." She grinned flashing her perfect smile at me.

"Ugh, okay fine. But if I'm not home by 7 am tomorrow? Worry." I pointed my finger at her chest and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll be worried." She smirked and rolled her eyes at me. Turning around to go back downstairs.

I changed into light blue jeans with white sneakers and a white Celine hoodie leaving my hair down. "I hope he didn't plan for the met gala after this." I laughed to myself.