"It's a room that contains the destinies of all Angels. It is highly forbidden to enter without direct permission from God himself."

The Angel explains and Dean nods slowly, trying to take in his friends words.

"What did you find, Cas?"

Sam asks. The Angel knew that the minute he revealed what he had learnt, things would never be the same.

"God gifted me a Soulmate upon my birth. A Human Soulmate, which isn't forbidden if allowed by God. I've been feeling her presence."

He stopped there and Dean frowned, looking at the Angel suspiciously.

"What are you not telling us, Cas?"

He asks and Castiel preys to God for forgiveness before he speaks.

"Her name is Nevelyn Winchester. She's your Paternal half Sister."

🪽

"Winchester! Order up!"

Nevelyn turns, slinging the dish towel over her shoulder as she makes her way over to her Boss.

"Thanks, Boss."

She says, taking the paper from him and returning to the kitchen.

Cheese & spinach omelette

Side of fries

Extra salad

Nevelyn gets to preparing the food for the customer, humming along to a song on the radio

🪽

Sam, Dean and Castiel enter the diner, the smell of fried food immediate. They navigate over to a vacant booth silently.

"Are you sure this is the place, Cas?"

Dean asks skeptically and Castiel nods, his eyes trained on the door to the kitchen.

"I'm certain."

He says just as a waitress appears at the table, a pad and pen in her hands and a white apron around her uniformed waist.