Devil's obsession part 17

Start from the beginning

"What right time..heyy are you talking about the time when we will spend this fabulous night together!" A smirk appeared on his face as his dirty thoughts took over him.

"No! I'm talking about the dance!" You said as you looked towards the stage where Taehyung parents were addressing their special guests on the mic.

"Old people crap!" You thought but you heard Taehyung father mentioning his very special guest which was highly unbearable for your ears.

"I am really happy that Mr. Yun Min-ho, his wife Yun Elina and his son Yun Luca is here to attend our wedding anniversary..." and he continued with the other guests.

You saw the the light falling over every person's name he had called. Yun Min-ho was sitting on the chair assigned to him with a wine glass. He also wore a emerald green mask with golden embroidery and so his wife was. The light lastly flashed on Luca as he waved to other persons.

You looked at him closely as he was standing in the spotlight. You looked at how much he resembled his father. He had the same dirty face as his father.

At last Taehyung's father announced that very soon the dance would start. The dance was a couple dance but everytime the lights switch offs you had to change your partner.

That's when you remembered jungkook's second instruction.

"During the dance the lights will switch on and off. The lights will be switched off for 20 seconds and would be on for 3 minutes. 20 seconds is a enough for a person to find another person to dance with. The lights would be switched off for three times and in the second time you have to find Luca and take him in the mansion backyard as soon as light shuts for the third time. There seduce him and ask him to go on a long drive with you. If he doesn't agrees just shove him inside the car and bring him over to the location given to you. Don't worry about the guards finding out, Taehyung will take care of it!" Jungkook said

You took in a deep breath and you were ready to execute the plan. Soon the dance started and your first partner was Jungkook himself.

You put your one hand on his shoulder and placed the other in his hands. He held your hand with his and put his another hand your waist. He looked deep in your eyes. Jungkook and yours body both was moving along the beats of the music.

Inbetween the dance he asked you..

"He was touching you too much!" He said referring to Luca as his hold on your waist becomes more firm.

Just then Liza question rings inside your head whether Jungkook was your boyfriend or not. You thought of teasing him a little.

"So? I didn't had any problems with him!" You said

"Oh! You had problems earlier but not now?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Who said I had problems with him earlier?" You replied him in the same way.

"Is it so yn! Then why didn't you wanted to seduce him?" He said clenching his teeth.

"Oh c'mon! I could do much better than seducing someone. It's not a task for me to seduce someone. People themselves fall head over heels for me." You said as you smirked looking at Jungkook's facial expressions. He was most probably jealous.

"Fine! Then do it! But I never knew your choice in men was this trash!" He said

"Are you a child mr. Jeon! Getting jealous over things..and you were talking about my taste in men is trash..well I don't think it is!" You said as you pinched his cheeks.

You never realised how powerful was this pinching effect. You could see Jungkook face turning red even though he tried his best to hide it.

"What jealous! I'm not jealous..and yes your taste in men is trash!" He said as he looked down to hide his flushed cheeks.