Amelia felt that him holding her made her feel uneasy. She forced her drowsy eyes open and looked at his pale face.

"James, what's wrong?" she asked, thinking that he was having breathing difficulty.

As she reached out to touch his abdomen, the man grabbed her wrist with a crazed look in his eyes. He flipped her over and pinned her down on the leather couch. This time with a stronger force than before.

Amelia stared at him, who was unpredictable. It was as if she saw the old James. At that time, he was unpredictable as sometimes he would be good, and sometimes bad.

She was a little scared of him being like this, but she didn't choose to be silent like before. Instead, she looked for the reasons herself.

She repeatedly recalled the conversation they had just had and slowly understood...

She said to the man kissing her, "James, it's not that I don't want your children. I just haven't prepared for it myself mentally. Please don't misunderstand."

The man who had been rough on her stopped abruptly when he heard her explanation. A trace of guilt gradually appeared in his eyes.

He hugged Amelia, feeling a little powerless, burying his head in her neck.

"Amelia, I'm sorry. It's my fault..."

It was him who didn't feel secure. He was afraid that one day she would leave him without hesitation.

This uneasy emotion tortured him, making him feel unreal even when he has her.

It was as if it was all a dream that would eventually burst like a bubble. It was just a matter of time...

Seeing his unease, Amelia took the initiative to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips.

"James, I'm already with you. Please don't be anxious anymore..."

She initiated the kiss, calling out his name softly as she did before...

James was stunned, staring at the woman in front of him who was awkwardly kissing him for a few seconds before lowering his head to deepen the kiss.

Amelia was right. She was already with him, there was no need to be anxious anymore...

She woke up in a sunny room, feeling like she had slept soundly and had regained some energy. She instinctively turned her head, but she didn't see the familiar figure, only hearing the sound of running water from the bathroom...

Watching the tall figure reflected on the frosted glass, Amelia's lips curved slightly.

She got out of bed and picked up her bathrobe. When she was about to go to another bathroom to take a shower when her phone, which was scattered on the ground, suddenly rang.

Amelia and Neil had been in contact for the past half month. However, James didn't allow Neil to come over. So, the two could only communicate through their phones.

After Amelia walked out of the bedroom with her phone, she asked Neil, "Has the person in charge at the National Space Administration been replaced?"

Foreigners seem to work rather slowly. After Ryder was fired, the National Space Administration planned to change the project leader.

However, half a month had passed and it still wasn't done, so Amelia didn't start designing.

She needed to communicate with the other side clearly about what style was required in order to design according to the customer's requirements.

This project was not like the award-winning work her sister did in a competition, which could be designed freely.

Neil replied, "It's been changed. I'll go to the National Space Administration to communicate with them today. When it's confirmed, I'll send you all the requirements."