Chapter Fifty Two

Dinner went on without a single lack of the humour from Adrian and I'd completely forgotten what he was like when he wanted me more then he would admit. I knew he could do things to me that no one else could, and I couldn't imagine anything else in the world being better then how I felt when I met Adrian's fiery grey eyes. The depths of them filled with loving desire that only a man who had the kind of control he had would be capable of.

In them I knew there was only the trust and ability that he'd do anything to keep me safe for as long as he breathed. I also knew that I'd let him do anything if he asked me to.

Watching him stand, he downed the rest of the glass and crossed the room to where I stood. His eyes landed on mine, travelling down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. There was something in them, something that made the dangerous sides of him seem like the best idea to engage with.

"I've never seen a woman as beautiful as you. It's almost pitiful to think that there are women who tried to take your place, and never will," he says his hand holding the side of my face rubbing my cheek with his thumb, the touch is gentle, too gentle for the caged depravity I know he holds.

"Is that because I have you wrapped around my finger," I tease smiling up at him and I see his eyes narrow slightly, and pressure on my waist reminds me that his hand is wrapped around my waist given my size compared to him.

"Considering I can make you fall apart with a few kisses and touches, I believe it's you that is wrapped around my finger," he remarks and I know that its true. He's too perceptive of me, too good at knowing where to put his hands as he pulled me closer to him.

"I don't think you can," I say back and he smirks the bottom of his white teeth flashing in the candle light. He looked the way he did when I first met him, dark, and like he was letting out the demons he trapped.

"That pretty little mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble bellissima," he remarks and  then before I could reply I was hoisted over his shoulder and he began to move through the penthouse, up to the master bedroom and kicked the door open before getting to the bed, and dropped me onto the sheets. He then peeled his shirt off of himself, and climbed over me pressing his lips into mine. It was harsh, like he'd been thinking of things that only now he was letting out by pressing me into the sheets as his mouth carved a string of kisses across my mouth, and down my jaw, to the soft point on my neck. His hands hand found my back, and the other was drawing distracting circles on inner thigh, so close to where I wanted his fingers to be, and far enough to drive me crazy.

"What do you want Olivia?" he asks and I feel him unzip the back of the dress slowly, the sound filling the space between our breaths as the hand that had been on my back melded to the side of my face.

"I want you," I whisper as I pushed off my dress revealling the panties I wore, and the lack of a bra due to the dress's design.

"Fuck me," he mutters dropping his head to rest between my chest, and for a few seconds I feel his breath there before a nipping sensation took over and then began to move revealling the forming hickey he'd put in his wake.

"Marking me as yours, might make someone worry about how in control you are," I muse and he laughs, the feeling of it tickling my stomach as he lowered himself until he kissed me through the fabric and stared straight into my eyes as he did so before adding the careful minestrations of his fingers to the mix causing my breath to catch as he did so bringing me to the edge of my own control. When he stopped I watched him pull the now damp lace fabric off of me and pulled his pants down but not before I moved to where he stood and palmed him through the fabric watching him shut his eyes and breathing deeply.

If he thought he was the only one who could tease, both of us could play this.

When he reopened his eyes I was lifted up and wrapped my legs around his waist before sliding his boxers down while he inadvertently was lined up with me, and moving towards the nightstand I pulled one of the condoms out of the top drawer before rolling it over his length while lowering myself onto him.

"Jesus, I'm not going to last long," he says setting me back down onto the bed while I wrapped my arms around his back while he pressed into me, and dragged himself back out again and again, while angling deep inside me hitting the perfect spot, causing me to bury my face in his shoulder.

"Then make it last the second time," I say and his eyes peirced into mine as I felt my body press into his as my core clamped around him, as I gasped out gibberish between the moans that left my mouth.

"You think you can do more then one round?" he comments almost amused, as he recaptured my mouth, kissing me softly now which was almost worse then the way that my body seemed to be hyper sensitive to so much as the whims of his fingers.

"With you, I'd go all night," I reply.

"Have fun not being able to walk tomorrow," he whispers in my ear as he began to tease every sensitive place on my body until I pressed my mouth into his shoulder stiffling the moans that were still loud enough to hear as my legs began to shake, the orgasm that left me turning my body into a quivvering mess, before he tensed over me and held his breath while his own careened through him, and began pulsing inside of me while the two of us caught our breath.

"I don't think I could walk now if I wanted to," I say and he laughs.

"I'll go find a wheelchair, if it makes you feel any better," Adrian replies, and I shook my head.

"No, I'll just return the favour," I reply and he smirked deviously.

"I'm to hard for you to do anything to cause my walking ability to not make you hurt," he remarks cupping the side of my face.

"I still want to try," I say defiantly and something flashes through his mind.

"I'm yours, but be conscious of your own comfort," he says and I nod before moving him to sit up against the headboard. He did spare me from removing the condom though which he tied off and wrapped in a tissue after he'd cleaned himself off.

Kneeling down I stared at him as I took him into my mouth, watching his eyes slam shut as I slowly took more of him into my mouth before starting to gag slightly and backed off.

"Jesus Christ," he mutters gathering my hair into his hand while gently cradling the side of my face as if praising me as I moved my mouth over him, hollowing my cheeks as I did so. "If you keep looking at me I'm not going to..." His words cut off with a hum and I felt the twitch in my mouth, before he pulled my mouth off of him and I watched him spill out over himself.

"I believe I made a mess," he comments wiping my mouth with his thumb.

"Did I do that to you. I didn't expect you to cut so quickly by a blow job," I remark and he laughs.

"I seem to never last when it comes to you, that's why I have to satiate you with an entire box of rubbers," Adrian says and I roll my eyes. If he let himself surrender which he rarely did it was quick, but more often then not he and I went for hours and I seemed to orgasm more then he did, and always before.

"You gave me three orgasms the first time we had sex asshole," I point out.

"What is it that Hunter remarked after you cursed the first time. One night in his house and she's a different person," he says.

"I think Riley and him both thought you corrupted me, when really I was always like this," I reply watching him clean himself before lifting me.

"Beautiful, but not innocent. The exact reason I'm going to go to hell is you, and all the unholy things I do to you".

"You do it with love," I say, before snatching another condom off the dresser. "What about round two?" I coyly smile and he shakes his head slightly.

"You're insatiable," he replies but doesn't complain when I roll it over him and he flips us over to begin his adoring sensual torture of bliss.

So I did write smut. It's not long but it'll do. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️