Chapter Eighteen

Hours later Elijah entered the mansion and swiftly located where Olivia and I were in the home before stopping in the doorway.

"Mr. Winters, I have new information on their histories," he says and I wave him closer while Olivia fixed him and I with a look of perplexion.

"Thank you Elijah, have the staff prepare the jet for the end of this week, we will have to return to New York then," I say and he nodded before leaving the room.

"Information?" Olivia asks and I nodded as I flipped open the folder and began to lay it all out across the large surface of the desk.

"I had all of the former Executives of Ambrose Engineering be looked into. I wanted their complete histories, their whole lives. What the world and even you doesn't or didn't know," I muse with a smile that Olivia returned likely remembering that I'd burned the seven folders I used to have about everyone in our friend group including her.

"Was that I have every piece of information on everyone who I've ever encountered, I could bring down New York and likely about fifty countries and their governments," I continue as I looked over the information, each one about what they'd done. What school they attended, who their closest friends and advisors. Who their family was, what they spent their money on, their last twenty thousand internet searches, favourited links, preferred restaurants. I found myself staring at messages to mistresses, and plans for what they had done professionally. The dozen Executives had somehow gained almost fifty million dollars when they were only supposed to be paid four hundred thousand a year. Ten million sure but fifty million was rather unusual considering what they were paid and where they put their money was included.

I wasn't even going to waste time, and sent it off to the now bought out Media company that I purchased, and had the entire folder section was sent off in the form of a PDF. It wouldn't damage Hunter, but it would damage each of those individuals and have it seem like one of the largest companies in New York was stolen from which it had been.

As I hit the send button I felt Olivia's arms wrap around me as she rested her head on top of mine.

"Destroying more reputations?" she hummed, and I glanced up at her before a smile came over her face and she stuck her tongue out and touched it to the end of my nose before she ran off out of my office as fast as she could.

Five seconds.

Wiping off the end of my nose I stood and walked out of the room before jogging down the hallway, and following the sounds of her feet hitting the vinyl flooring as I silently padded along behind her until I watched her stop at the stairs and then continue up the stairs though she only got to the top before my arms were around her and she was over my shoulder.

"Hey," Olivia protested before I easily swung her down and carefully tossed her onto our bed.

"Bellissima, I didn't think you were into licking," I mutter, and she just smiled at me from her place on the bed.

"You've taught me about most of the things we've done," she counters, and I stepped closer to the bed before I gestured for her to come towards me and she did stopping at the edge of the bed with her legs over the end of the mattress. Staring at her I placed my hands on her thighs and I watched the flash in her eyes as I began to rub the inside of her thighs moving closer and closer to her center. Stepping closer I leaned down to her and spoke barely above a whisper.

"You can tell me to stop at any point," I say and she hummed as I began to trace circles along the outside of her sex.

"Safe word is peaches right?" she smiled slyly, and I felt the flicker of a smile ghost over my lips.