Chapter Thirty Seven

Today I couldn't be in court. I had too much on my mind, and I wasn't needed in the courtroom. I was however needed at a Harrington Industries warehouse, since a cargo ship had arrived with the materials to make the safety vaults for some of my high profile cliental homes. I had built them for many world leaders and CEO's because they were targets for many people around the world. The irony was that I knew people that could use them, and never bothered to have them because either they could defend themselves or had security teams.

Having an entire warehouse complex to transport the materials and section them so that they could go to the clients home was an incredible use of space though.

Climbing the concrete steps to the main doors of the facility I was let in while my pair of bodyguards followed along side me Rocco, and Rocco Jr, both were some of the best that had come out of the bodyguard program which I hired former SWAT on purpose even if they couldn't hold a candle to some of the Ex military that were also seen in New York curtesy of my raven haired childhood friend.

Neither of them were lacking and all bodyguards that came out of Harrington Industries Personal Protection Program were usually incredibly good at their jobs near the point of paranoia.

The building was heavily industrialized and as a result concrete and steel covered most surfaces of the building save for the actual corporate areas since the production factories and warehouses were where all pieces of the saferooms and security features would be tested. I also had a testing center, and a tech design house that ran entirely on it's own server since we often took viruses and tested them on our security protocols, we hired hackers to try and get into the programs, and still to this day no virus had gotten in, and no one had been able to breach the tech security we put in place.

I'd been working secretly to build a particular set of safe rooms for a client who paid out of a trust and wouldn't give me a name other then the name of the trust and the wired amount to get it done. I wasn't unknown to the fact that a large amount of my clients did business like this since they liked to keep themselves as off the radar as they could. I'd gotten addresses in the same neighborhood which resulted in Harrington Industries closing off a gated community to install custom made saferooms in the entire streets homes for three hundred million dollars.

Getting the contracts had been easy but I'd also seen that since events like this which involved scandals being revealed and various other exposé's were done on people across the country which was another tool I'd learned about in how to take everything from a person. Reveal everything they've ever done, and all of a sudden they can be vilified and no one will ever defend them again. It scared a lot of people, most of them on the East Coast where the quartet's businesses could swiftly deal damaging blows to them.

It was a tactic I'd stayed clear from, but one of my favourites was slipping little errors into people's servers to wipe millions of dollars in data from them and then sometimes even download it and sell it off for it to unfortunately be leaked to the public. Riley dug up anything, and Hunter didn't have enough of a shit to give about anyone but his company so he remained out of it all.

Once I'd reached the last years of Thornbrook Adrian and I had spent considerable time during the weeks when there wasn't drama for him to plot through, where he and I had worked to figure out how we would approach being young businessmen since the two of us were going to be inheriting billions. It had made the two of us to create a plan that meant we would ensure that no one either of us cared about would be hurt or targeted and if they were what he had named the Pandora's Box plan would happen which was a more organized effort since Olivia had been kidnapped at prom. He'd chosen then to make one of the most efficient security and tracking programs that he'd ever thought of or created, and when he built it had a chip three millimeters by five millimeters by half a millimeter thick and it could GPS track all of us by our phones, something he hadn't disclosed but we all knew that he'd created them.