321-330end

321
Everyone says that I became good because I studied with you. It's a joke. Don't I have to work hard? Wouldn't I ask the teacher if I don't know? Why should others attribute all my efforts to you! "

She roared in a low voice, and it was hard to tell whether it was the cold water that had just been poured on her face or the tears on her face. Anyway, she had never done it before.

Xu Dan's mood was very complicated, but she had completely calmed down at this moment. She was not just a teenager.

Looking at Juanjuan who was a little crazy, she just said coldly, "You can take care of yourself" and turned back to the classroom.

She originally thought that even if it was passed down by Juanjuan, she might have accidentally let it slip and was passed on by others before it became the version she heard today.

But now it seems that it is clearly not the case. This was the version that Juanjuan spread at the beginning. How much does she hate her for allowing the rumors to ferment like this in just one night?
This is probably the most fulfilling thing she has ever done in her life...

Xu Dan returned to the classroom with a good mood and made a suggestion to everyone, "Students, I have an idea, let's adjust the seats?"

Zhou Chenglong and Lin Yukun have long been Xu Dan's little fans, and they spoke enthusiastically, "Hey, what kind of change? I also feel that I have long been tired of sitting like this. It would be nice to change to a girl as my seatmate!"

"Some people really have beautiful thoughts!" The Yang sisters mocked the two boys and did not forget to echo, "Okay, change your seat to change your mood. Xu Dan, why don't you just sit in the middle so we can ask questions? Just entered hahaha."

Xu Dan raised her eyebrows. She was indeed chilled by Juanjuan's behavior, but she still couldn't say no to her enthusiastic classmates.

"Let's adjust the seats into a semicircle like this, facing the podium. There are fewer of us, so we can be a little more isolated. We don't need to sit at the same table. Everyone sits independently."

"If you have any questions in the future, you can ask me directly without disturbing the surrounding classmates. We can also supervise each other and don't engage in small groups. We should study together and make progress together. The direction we want is to study together as a unit and strive for the top as independent individuals! "

Xu Dan's words are equivalent to breaking up the class teacher's previous group pk system. It can be said that there are pros and cons.

But when one mode becomes tired, isn't it a different kind of alternative to change the mode?
By now, the classes have been divided into different classes and have achieved a high degree of autonomy. Many rules are formulated by themselves after discussion, and they can just report it to the class teacher.

Li Mochou's management system is becoming more and more relaxed. As long as it does not violate her principles and the students do not regress, she can do whatever they want with them.

When Juanjuan came back from the bathroom to calm down, the seats in the class had been adjusted. Her eyes flashed with confusion, and she couldn't suppress the jealousy in her heart.

She clearly knows that wherever Xu Dan is there, as long as she speaks, others will definitely support her. Only she is still in unrealistic fantasy, thinking that as long as she works hard enough, she will be seen by others. She doesn't want to be Xu Dan anymore. A shadow beside Dan.

And she is not bad at studying now. Why should she always be shrouded in Xu Dan's aura? The teacher said that there are a thousand Einsteins among a thousand people. She feels that she is no worse than Xu Dan.