1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth 90 years ago

China, spring 1990, Xingye Village, Leiming City.

The sky was covered with dark clouds, and lightning flashed from time to time, and huge raindrops hit the ground with crackling sounds.

Xu Dan was wearing a leaky poncho and kept running in the heavy rain. If you look closely, there is a bulge on the back of her poncho.

When he ran to the door of Secretary Xu's house of the village committee, Xu Danteng couldn't knock on the door. He could only hit the wooden door with his body and shouted at the top of his lungs, "Uncle Three, Aunt Three, help! Open the door quickly!"

The small bulge on her back trembled with her impact.

"Aunt... Qiangqiang is hot... Aunt... Qiangqiang is uncomfortable..."

Hearing the voice coming from behind, Xu Dan became even more anxious and shouted with all his strength, "Uncle Third, if you don't come out, Qiangqiang will die, please open the door quickly!"

The door creaked open from the inside, and standing inside was the third aunt in Xu Dan's mouth, Aunt Yinhua.

Seeing Xu Dan who was beaten by the rain and looking miserable, Aunt Yinhua quickly let her in, "Oh, it's so late at night, what's wrong with Qiangqiang?"

"I have a high fever. Third aunt, please bring some soju." Xu Dan quickly untied his poncho and took Xu Qiang off his back.

Xu Shuxin, who had just put on clothes from the room, quickly picked him up. Seeing Xu Qiang's face flushed with fever, he hugged him into the house distressedly, not forgetting to shout to Aunt Yinhua who went to get the soju. He said, "Damn it, move faster, the baby is already burning and confused."

"Hey, it's coming!"

Aunt Yinhua not only brought soju and cotton cloth, but also brought a dry towel. She passed by Xu Dan and threw the towel to her, "Dan Ya, please wipe it quickly, look at how wet it is."

"Thank you, third aunt."

Xu Dan took the towel and thanked him, silently wiping the rain off his body.

"Xu Dan", a native of Xingye Village, is 14 years old.

Her parents died when she was young, and she and her brother Xu Gang depended on each other. Four years ago, Xu Gang was drafted into the army, leaving 10-year-old "Xu Dan" in the care of her third uncle, who is the village party secretary.

One year after joining the army, Xu Gang brought Lin Lan back and asked "Xu Dan" to call her sister-in-law.

Seven months later, they had their nephew Xu Qiang.

But three months ago, "Xu Dan" and Xu Qiang ushered in a turning point in their fate. Xu Gang died on a mission and received a large pension. The family endured the grief and completed the funeral.

My sister-in-law, Lin Lan, ran off with a wild man two days ago.

In order to prevent Lin Lan from eloping, "Xu Dan" tried his best to hold her, but was pushed down by the man who came after him, hit his head on the corner of the table, and died immediately.

These are the memories of "Xu Dan".

At this time, Xu Dan is no longer the original "Xu Dan". She comes from the future.

In the middle of the 32nd century, an experimental virus in a laboratory in Country Y was leaked, causing the world to enter the apocalyptic era. Xu Dan awakened his space powers after fleeing with the large army for a month.