301-310

Chapter 301 Good News
Their emotions seemed to be recovering well, and it would be nice to be able to laugh and comfort each other.

"It's okay. Li Mochou didn't get her nickname for nothing. Didn't she try to get the school leaders to give you a chance to show yourself today? Maybe there will be a turn for the better?"

Xu Dan said casually, as if that was the truth.

She knew that the more she downplayed it now, the lighter the burden would be on Yang Ziling and Yang Yumeng.

What they are waiting for is the final trial. If the school leaders believe the so-called evidence and do not believe in the students' strength, they will be punished.

But since the school leaders were summoned by Li Mochou, there is still a high chance that Yang Yumeng and Yang Ziling will be rehabilitated.

"Oh, we have already looked away. Those who don't pay attention will come back in half a year at worst. Those who stay by sneaking around will never last long."

Yang Yumeng smiled confidently, and her arrogance as a top student was clearly evident in her. She was straightforward and somewhat arrogant, making it easy for people to forget that she was also a girl who stood at the top of her studies.

Yang Ziling looked at her and smiled, both of them looking confident that they were destined to win.

Seeing that they had adjusted so well, Juanjuan was relieved and told them happily: "Lao Liu and I will stay in this class. If you are punished, we will wait for you to come back. If you are not punished, we will Let’s work together to stay in this class!”

"Yes! We don't want those ghosts and snake gods to come in again, that would be so annoying." Xu Dan also agreed, with a sincere smile on his face, revealing two small dimples.

Yang Yumeng generously stretched out the back of his hand, "Come on, let's work hard together!"

Everyone put their hands on each other and shouted, cheers. People in the dormitory looked at each other and laughed.

"Go and have a rest. From now on, no matter whether you are in the same class or not, you have to exercise and study hard."

Xu Dan finally concluded and urged everyone to take a rest.

The next day was a nice day, the sun was shining brightly.

Such good weather of course also comes with very good news.

Li Mochou walked into the classroom in a good mood and announced cheerfully, "In view of the case of Yang Ziling and Yang Yumeng being suspected of cheating in the last monthly exam, after investigation by the school leaders, it was purely a misunderstanding. The results of the two students this time will be counted. .”

Yang Ziling and Yang Yumeng were so excited that they almost jumped up. At least they took care of themselves and didn't do anything drastic in class.

But some people are not calm anymore.

Yang Ruping stood up anxiously and shouted: "Teacher, I saw them doing cheat sheets with my own eyes. You can't deliberately not punish them just because you like them!"

This idiot's behavior made Li Mochou frown. He first framed his classmates, and then refuted the school's decision. This thought was really abominable.

"Okay, this is the school's decision, and the teacher has no right to question it. Yang Ruping, please sit down and continue class."

Li Mochou's attitude was obviously biased towards Yang Ziling and Yang Yumeng, and she supported the school's decision on this matter.

Yang Ruping could only sit down unconvinced. The good sisters in the past seemed to be in a fight to the death! !