111-120

Chapter 111: Sitting in jail
While Cuicui was changing clothes, her stepmother invited Zhou Zhengan in for a cup of tea many times, and her words were even a bit provocative.

Zhou Zhengan ignored her and stood there coldly, not moving even as she spoke about the flowers.

He was waiting for Xu Peng to bring Xu Xuelan over, and for Cuicui to pack up and come out.

Xu Xuelan's house was not far away, and she had a fiery temper, so she came running over soon.

When he rushed into Cuicui's house, he shouted: "Hey Shi Xiaohong, I thought you were a good person. You are used to pretending to be fake and deceiving our village committee."

"Oh, Sister Xuelan, who are you listening to? You asked him to come out and confront me! I, Shi Xiaohong, am sitting upright, what have I done?"

Xu Xuelan hates those who still quibble after being exposed, "Let Cuicui come out and say, you are such a cruel stepmother, you banged the child's head against the wall, if the child is really good, I will ask the police station to arrest you!" "

When Shi Xiaohong heard about the police station, he winced and still defended sternly, "I won't admit anything I haven't done. Our Cuicui came out after changing her clothes. Mr. Zhou is still here. You can't accuse him unjustly." If you don’t believe me, ask Mr. Zhou, did I hit her?”

After Shi Xiaohong finished speaking, her heart skipped a beat, as if Zhou Zhengan had just kicked in the door, could he have just seen it?
"Mr. Zhou is here too?" Xu Xuelan then saw Zhou Zhengan, said hello to him, and asked him what happened.

Zhou Zhengan told the whole story without any adulteration, and at the same time emphasized that Shi Xiaohong was still using violent methods against Xu Cuicui when he arrived.

"Okay, Shi Xiaohong, you have nothing to say now. You are my stepmother's heart, the root of coptis, and our miserable Cuicui. You deserve to be imprisoned!"

Shi Xiaohong panicked. She had never encountered such a thing before, and she felt a little aggrieved.

Which stepmother is kind to the first wife’s child? Didn't she still eat and live in the same way and not treat her children harshly? Who doesn’t spank their children?

But why do you sit in jail when you get to her?

Shi Xiaohong was so desperate that she sat down on the ground, "I... I just beat the child, and I... I don't break the law. Oh my God, I am busy running around for the livelihood of the old Xu family every day. In the end, because If I hit the child twice, I will be put in jail, my life will be miserable!"

When he heard her say that it was not illegal to hit a child, Zhou Zhengan's face was so gloomy that he almost wanted to hit him in the next second.

Over the years, he has seen many parents who spank their children, some of whom beat them to death, but this is the first parent to say that it is not illegal to spank their children.

"Director Xu, I hope you can report this situation and handle the matter well."

Xu Xuelan agreed repeatedly, "This is natural. This is my job. I must do it well."

While talking, Xu Peng came over again with Xu Shuxin, followed by Xu Dayong and the strangers.

Xu Dan looked at those people and finally determined their identities. Those people should be policemen from the Public Security Bureau from the county town. They were probably here to investigate the silver pot.

When they entered, Xu Cuicui also changed her clothes and walked out. The clothes obviously didn't fit her. Although her hair was neatly combed, it was still shiny and oily, and she could smell a stink when she got closer.