171-180

Chapter 171 This student really suits her needs

After the applause fell, Master Miejie continued to praise Xu Dan.

"Everyone should really learn more from Xu Dan. Although she did not come to the cram school due to some accidents before, she worked very hard to prepare for the class and could keep up with the progress every time she attended class. She even had no questions after class. Whenever I understand anything, I will go directly to the teachers’ offices.”

"I said it at the beginning, if you don't understand something, just ask. No teacher will dislike you for asking too many questions. On the contrary, if you don't ask if you don't understand, you will really become the object of the teacher's dislike. Do you understand? !”

All the students responded in unison, "I understand!"

Xu Dan, who was sitting next to Zhou Chenglong, clearly felt that Zhou Chenglong's voice had begun to tremble.

Maybe he was the negative example that Master Miejie mentioned.

Although some people disagree with teachers picking out students for "public execution" in this way, the current exam-oriented education is like this and cannot be avoided at all.

If students are not given enough pressure, it is impossible to have such great motivation to study so hard all the time.

Sure enough, after praising Xu Dan and making some insinuations, Master Miejie directly named Zhou Chenglong.

"Zhou Chenglong, do you really understand?"

Master Miejie's oppressive eyes made Zhou Chenglong unable to lift his head. He repeated in a crying voice, "Teacher, I tried my best, I really tried my best, really, really tried my best..."

Master Miejie sighed, as if she couldn't bear to talk to him anymore, and instead turned her attention to all the classmates.

"Students, you have to know that learning is like sailing against the current. If you don't advance, you will retreat. Maybe you are still studying at the top of the pyramid in the entire grade, but once you relax, the students behind you will easily catch up."

"The teacher still said the same thing, knowing is knowing, not knowing is not knowing, it is knowing. Everyone can hear what you say, but only you know whether you actually understand it or not."

"Also, learning is never for assignments or tasks, but for your own future. If you regard it as a task, you will feel tired or even bored."

"But when you work hard for your future and always remind yourself that if I learn one more knowledge point, I can earn an extra dollar in the future, you will find that what you gain is not only knowledge, but also confidence."

Xu Dan couldn't agree more with what Master Miejue said. She stared at Master Miejie as if she were looking at an idol.

Seeing this, Master Miejie's face turned slightly red, and she coughed lightly to cover up.

"Okay, that's all I'll talk about in today's class. Remember, learning is for yourself!"

"Ren Wenxue, come and hand out the physics test papers. Let's explain the questions everyone got wrong first."

Xu Dan took her test paper and got full marks without exception. Physics in the first year of high school was still simple. In the second year of high school, she was afraid that even if she had to work twice as hard to study, she might not be able to maintain her current results.

"There is a classmate in our class who got perfect marks in this exam. Xu Dan is very good. The last big question seems to have been asked by me in the office during a certain break."