191-200

Chapter 191 Call me aunt
That night, Xu Dan was escorted to the dormitory to pack his clothes, and then returned to his place with Chen Gang.

Of course not living with him, but with the landlady.

When going home with the boss's wife, Xu Dan saw his one-day ally Ye Ming, who was boxing in the yard.

Seeing Xu Dan coming, he came over with interest, "Hey, Xu Dan, why did you come to my sister's house?"

"Go, Ye Ming, practice as your brother-in-law taught you. Xu Dan will stay at our house for a few days. You can't bully her, and you have to protect her."

Hearing what the landlady said, Ye Ming got even more excited, "I'll practice again later. What, Xu Dan, are you in trouble? The thing last time wasn't over yet? Could it be that he went after you?"

This Ye Ming looked a little handsome that night, but now he looks a little bit cheap.

"Yes, most likely it's for me."

Seeing that they were having a good chat, the landlady turned and entered the kitchen, not forgetting to say hello, "Ye Ming, take care of Xu Dan."

"Oh, don't worry. It's already so late. Make some food quickly. I'm almost starving!"

After Ye Ming shouted to the landlady, he turned around and saw Xu Dan immediately changed his face, "Hey, hey, Xu Dan, we have experienced life and death together. Don't hide anything from me."

This is a typical person who just watches the excitement but doesn't take it too seriously, and takes the initiative to confront someone when something happens. Such a person refuses to listen, can't be persuaded, and can't take care of things. Xu Dan is also very helpless.

She picked up the things and told Ye Ming. Anyway, if she didn't talk about some things, they would be spread out soon.

"I'll go, it's so exciting, sister Xu Dan, your school is great, no, no, no, no, no, I want to transfer here, I want to be your classmate, and I want to protect you personally!"

Ye Ming made some bold words, grabbed Xu Dan's hand, and looked at her "affectionately". Goosebumps appeared on Xu Dan's body, and he could only reluctantly pull his hand out.

The two chatted nonchalantly for a while, then heard the landlady calling from inside the room, "Xu Dan, Ye Ming, it's time to eat."

Ye Ming rushed directly to the kitchen without washing his hands, and started eating after serving the rice.

Compared with him, Xu Dan was a bit more reserved, "Mrs. Boss, I've eaten tonight."

"Eat more. It's already past ten o'clock. I'm afraid I'm going to be hungry. By the way, don't call me boss lady. I heard you call my best friend uncle, so just call me aunt."

"Pfft...cough cough cough cough." Ye Ming seemed to be choked and coughed violently.

The landlady patted him on the back and poured some water over, "If I tell you to eat slowly every day, you will be like a starving ghost reincarnated."

"Ahem, cough, no, sister, if you ask Xu Dan to call you aunt, aren't there differences in seniority between me and her?"

The boss's wife gave him a sideways glance, "Why, you two have just met for the second time and you are planning to make a lifelong commitment? What's the matter with the difference in seniority? Let's discuss it ourselves."

Chen Gang is both an uncle, how can she be a sister? Although my sister sounds nicer, there is no difference in seniority between her and Chen Gang.

When Xu Dan was greeted by the landlady, she obediently called "Auntie", and the landlady brought her an empty bowl for her to eat some vegetables.