241-250

Chapter 241 Just a man
The two chatted all night about this plan.

Ye Xiu got up in the middle of the night and didn't see Xu Gang. She even looked for it. Seeing that they were chatting about business so happily, she didn't bother them. She was not very interested in these things. She just wanted to take care of her own family.

She told them to rest when they were tired and that her health was important, so she went back to her room to sleep.

But Xu Gang and Zhou Zhengan seemed to be tireless, chatting until daylight and still not finished talking.

"Brother Gangzi, thanks to you, I feel like I can write out a detailed plan."

Xu Gang also smiled and shied away from his fault. It was clearly Zhou Zhengan's quick thinking.

The two grown men really complimented each other with sympathy.

Before leaving, Xu just remembered another purpose of coming here, "By the way, Zheng'an, now that I'm back, Danya and Qiangqiang's funding should stop and go help those in greater need."

Of course there is no problem with Xu Qiang's decision to stop, but it's Xu Dan's. He doesn't want to stop. Any attempt to cut off his connection with Xu Dan will definitely fail!
"Brother Gangzi, that's it. Now that you're back, Qiangqiang is indeed no longer in compliance with our funding conditions. I will write a statement to remove Qiangqiang from the list of recipients."

"But Danya, she agrees with our funding conditions. She is a de facto orphan and can receive our highest level of funding. But since you can take care of her daily life, I will downgrade her. Only The tuition fee subsidy will be cancelled, but the living expenses will be cancelled.”

What he said was so reasonable that even Xu Gang began to feel that Xu Dan should indeed enjoy this policy.

He sighed, "It's just that our parents left early, whatever, I saved all the money I saved and used it as a dowry for Dan Ya."

Are you kidding, do you need a dowry to marry him?
Even when the words came to his lips, Zhou Zhengan suppressed them. Fortunately, he didn't say them out. How could he continue to stay here if his purpose was exposed.

"That's good, Brother Gangzi. If a girl gets a rich dowry, she won't be easily bullied by her husband's family when she gets married. With you and sister-in-law helping to support her, Danya will definitely be happy in the future."

Xu Dan happened to get up to wash up, and when he heard Zhou Zhengan's words, his eyes darkened.

Although she had known for a long time that he only loved her out of love for a cute, well-behaved and pitiful girl, she still felt like there was a void in her heart when she heard these words from his own mouth.

The person she fell in love with for the first time, the person whose favorability level was at full level, would still be destined to be together, right?
Xu Dan thought, she was only 15 years old now. Even if she was admitted to college at 18, it would take four years of college and she would graduate at the age of 22. After graduation, Zhou Zheng'an would be 28 years old.

At that time, he probably already had a partner, got married and had children.

Maybe it's time for her to give up completely.

Xu Dan walked silently to the place where the toiletries were placed without making a sound. While brushing his teeth, tears still flowed out uncontrollably.

She secretly cursed herself in her heart for being worthless, but just a man. Her most important task now is to study, how could she be distracted and think about such unimportant things!
After brushing his teeth and washing his face, all the tears on his face were wiped away, and Xu Dan's heart became clearer.