21-30

Chapter 21 The First Customer

Xu Dan didn't know the 90-year law. He only knew that when Xu Xuelan came back from the police station that day, she didn't see her with the silver pot and the three thugs.

Their situation should be at least administrative detention, right?
In any case, no one would want to bully her and Xu Qiang casually in the future. The trick of killing a chicken to scare a monkey has been very useful since ancient times.

Aunt Yinghua was afraid that Wu Xinghua would cause trouble for her aunt and nephew, so she refused to let Xu Dan and the others go home no matter what, and insisted on letting them sleep in her own home.

Early the next morning, Xu Dan got on the back seat of Xu Peng's bicycle and went to school together.

She specially chose a hairpin with some diamonds on her bangs, shining dazzlingly in the warm sunshine.

That's right, she is rushing to be the most shining girl in the class today!

Before entering the school, I met Li Ting, a classmate who came to register. Li Ting's family owns a pastry shop, and she is usually the most generous person in the class.

Xu Dan greeted her with the brightest smile, "Good morning, Li Ting, happy New Year!"

"New...Happy New Year." Li Ting didn't know whether she was dazzled by the big smile on Xu Dan's face or by the shiny hairpin on her bangs.

She took the initiative to push aside Xu Peng who was following Xu Dan, "Xu Peng, get out of the way. Girls have to go with girls. You go find a boy and go with them."

After saying that, regardless of Xu Peng's expression, he took Xu Dan and left.

The two chatted about the winter vacation, new clothes for the New Year, etc. Li Ting exclaimed as if she had discovered a new world, "Oh, Xu Dan, you don't even wear new clothes, but I always feel that there is something different about you."

Xu Dan laughed more and more happily. The little girl's purpose was really straightforward. She took off the hairpin and showed it to Li Ting, "My brother brought it to me when he came back last year. He brought a box. If you like it, this is it." Give it to you."

How can the arrogant little princess Li Ting wear something that others have worn, and how can she accept gifts? She was the only one who gave things to others. Xu Dan succeeded in making Li Ting pay for it by taking advantage of retreat.

"How can I let you give it to me? Have you brought it here today? I will tell you how much it costs. This is definitely not cheap!"

As soon as Xu Peng, who had been following Li Ting very closely, heard what Li Ting said, he knew there was an opportunity. He found a hairpin that was brighter than Xu Dan's from his cross-body backpack, grabbed it and ran in front of them as if to show off. In a circle.

Then he grabbed the hairpin and stood not far away, smiling strangely and shouting: "Hey hey hey, I have it, Li Ting, this is very expensive, five yuan a piece, can you afford it~"

This made Li Ting so angry. How could she afford five yuan?

"You are the last in the class. Stop hanging around in front of me. I won't buy from you. Just go away!"

Not to be outdone, Xu Peng retorted, "Aren't you second to last? Do you feel superior to me because you are one higher than me? You just can't afford it, that's why you say you won't buy it from me. What's my sister's is mine, so with her Just buy from me!"

This is causing a lot of noise...

Seeing that they were getting more and more noisy, Xu Dan was about to roll up his sleeves and quickly stood in the middle to block their sight.