151-160

Chapter 151 Testing
"Brother Chen Gang, our child Xu Dan is also a poor boy. I ask you to take more care of him from now on."

Xu Shuxin kept talking about Xu Dan, bringing up Xu Qiang from time to time, and kept paying attention to Chen Gang's expression while talking.

He determined that Chen Gang was Xu Gang, and he would definitely be moved when he heard about his sister and son.

Unexpectedly, when Chen Gang heard this, he just frowned and asked Xu Shuxin, "Brother Xu, Xu Gang is out of work and his pension has been reduced, so why is the life of the two children still so difficult?"

Here we are, not afraid that you will ask, but just afraid that you will not ask. Xu Shuxin has silently told the whole story many times in his heart. At this time, he started speaking with ease.

"Those two children are pitiful. Not long after Gangzi's family was dealt with, the only elder Gangzi's daughter-in-law ran away with others. After reporting the case and investigating for so long, there was no movement at all. When she ran away, she took all the family's The living expenses and our son’s pension were all stolen away.”

Xu Shuxin observed Chen Gang's expression while saying it. Sure enough, he saw that he was moved, and continued to add fuel to the fire.

"And Xu Dan, her uncle, deliberately hired gangsters to bully her in order to fight for custody of the house. Fortunately, Xu Dan is smart, otherwise she wouldn't know what she would be like now."

As soon as these words came out, not only Xu Gang, but also the little brother driving the car became angry, "You actually treat the family members of the martyrs like this, you must be severely punished! How is he doing now?"

Chen Gang also looked at him angrily, but it seemed no different from his little brother's anger.

Xu Shuxin comforted himself that he was doing a task and could not recognize each other or recognize each other.

"The gangster who was hired by the police station only detained him for half a month and then released him. Now he is here because of murder and he is sentenced to life."

"Those who have done all the bad things deserve it." After hearing this result, Chen Gang's eyes returned to calm, as if Xu Dan's matter really had nothing to do with him.

Xu Shuxin had some doubts that he had really recognized the wrong person? Otherwise, how could Xu Gang be so calm when he heard about Xu Dan?

But even if soldiers have many similar habits and the locations of scars can be similar, how can we explain the familiarity Chen Gang gave him?

Xu Shuxin was ready to observe again, but he still tended to think that Chen Gang was doing a task.

Chen Gang brought Xu Shuxin to the store, got out of the car with a cane, and turned to the little brother who was driving, "Fat man, go get two braised vegetables and come back to entertain Brother Xu."

The fat man responded and ran away.

"Why do you call him fat with his body type?" Xu Shuxin was puzzled. "Fat" is a short, skinny man.

Chen Gang explained with a smile, "This guy used to be extremely fat. Then he went on a mission and saw something disgusting. He didn't eat or drink when he came back. He has been so thin ever since."

After explaining, he invited Xu Shuxin to go inside, "Brother Xu, we don't have any good place to entertain here. There is a small courtyard at the back, and the place is quite spacious. I will prepare some side dishes and treat you to a drink. What do you think?" Sample?"