91-100

Chapter 91 Taking Advantage

After the second exam in the afternoon, Xu Dan handed in the paper in advance and handed in another answer sheet to the invigilator according to the rules.

"Teacher, I understand that you can't take it out of the examination room. Don't forget to give it to me when you make a copy."

The invigilator smiled at her back after she left, "Hey, little guy, that's interesting."

Xu Dan turned in her papers so early, naturally because she wanted to move to a dormitory. She felt that she could no longer stay in the same dormitory as Xu Hongxia.

Although Xu Hongxia showed her goodwill in every way, she did not accept this kind of goodwill that cheated her and expected her to settle the past.

Whoever has lost his temper will just think that the previous blind friendship has been wiped out this time.

When Xu Dan took people back to move things, several girls from other schools in the dormitory had already returned.

I was a little curious when I saw Xu Dan moving things, but didn't ask anything.

It was impossible to say that they were out of breath. They had already secretly prepared for Xu Hongxia to educate her when she came back today.

Xu Dan asked her classmates to help move her things away without leaving a single word. She believed that Xu Hongxia was not stupid. What she did was not anger or a cold war, but a complete breakup.

When someone wanted to affect her future, it was definitely not a matter of getting angry. She didn't curse her eighteen generations of ancestors because she was kind-hearted.

Xu Dan didn't pay too much attention to the next thing about Xu Hongxia.

After watching six games, Xu Dan went to the invigilator and asked for the answers from a few days ago.

The invigilator looked at her strangely, "The answer to this question is gone?"

"Well, no, this is my classmate's strength, so there's no need."

I see.

The invigilator did not embarrass her and took out a file bag from the drawer and handed it to her, "Here, five copies. Teacher does what he says and will never lie to children. Classmate Xu Dan, let's see you in thunder!"

He is actually a teacher from Lei Ming No. 1 Middle School, and he has the temperament of a child.

Xu Danchong said "Thank you, teacher" to the invigilator, and went to present 5 answers to Xu Meiyu.

Xu Meiyu read the answers with a sad face, and said with a grimace: "There is little hope of getting into the normal school, but I still want to apply. It's hard to find a job now. If I can get into the normal school, I will be assigned directly. I still want to apply."

Everyone else fell silent.

Xu Meiyu's family conditions are indeed not as good as theirs, but she started planning a job for herself early on. It is true that a child from a poor family should be the head of the family early.

As for Xu Dan, Xu Dan has nothing to worry about. With her grades and hard work, will she still be worried about not being able to get into college? When the time comes, she will have her choice of a good university, and her job will be more stable than anyone else's.

Xu Dan felt a sense of reluctance in her heart when she looked at these classmates who were about to part ways as soon as they had a good relationship with her. She cheered up and said, "Anyway, the exams are over. We have wine today and will get drunk today. Why don't we celebrate?"