161-170

Chapter 161 Time for a meal
When the eldest brother and the others bought food, Xu Dan left them to eat in the classroom, "Stop running around, just eat here."

"This is not good."

"Oh, there's no one here. Let's just clean up after eating." Xu Dan pulled and dragged the person into the classroom.

The hands of several people were shaking a little while eating.

When the food was spread out, Xu Dan realized that they had given her two meat dishes, one vegetable dish and a poached egg, while they themselves had only given her two meat dishes and three vegetable dishes.

These silly girls are very much like the star-chasing girls of later generations, who would rather eat chaff than vote for their idols.

But she didn't even know their names or which class they were in. Her throat felt a little sore just thinking about it and she couldn't swallow her food.

"Hey, come to think of it, I don't even know your names yet. We are roommates after all. Why don't you tell me this?"

"No, no, no." The girl who had been giving orders quickly shook her head, "My name is Qianqian. I am the oldest in our dormitory. Just call me boss. Besides you, everyone in our dormitory is in Class 6."

After she finished speaking, she pushed the girl next to her, "It's your turn."

"My name is Xixi. I'm ranked second. If you're a college tyrant, please call me the second child." She swallowed a mouthful of food and looked at Xu Dan with bright eyes.

Next are the third child Lili, the fourth child Juanjuan, the fifth child Pingping, and the youngest Xu Dan is the sixth child.

Seeing that they were reluctant to eat meat dishes, Xu Dan put a piece of meat into each of their bowls.

"I will be the sixth one from now on. Please take care of me, eldest sister, second sister, third sister, fourth sister and fifth sister!"

She deliberately shouted to each of them to show her respect. After shouting, she saw how dumbfounded they all were, which made her feel a little funny and heartwarming.

"Since we are all sisters, you can't always stick to me alone from now on. Also, don't serve me like that in the dormitory, like the eldest daughter of a landlord."

"If you turn me around and I can't do anything but study, I won't settle the score with you!"

She was touched by their kindness to her, but she would not accept anything easily.

The others laughed at her and explained that it was to give her more time to study.

"When it comes to studying this kind of thing, you just have to do your best. It's not just me, you are the same. It doesn't mean that people who enter the curriculum reform class need more study time. I believe that if you study hard, you will definitely pass the exam. A good university.”

After all, Class 6 is Class 0. In Leiming No. 1 Middle School, apart from the curriculum reform class, there are only 6 Class 0 which are the best classes. You can imagine the academic performance of these few of them.

The eldest Qianqian stared at her for a few seconds, then suddenly laughed, "Okay, let's study together. You have to hold us, the sixth one."

"Of course, the six sisters in our dormitory must make progress together!"

As Xu Dan spoke, she reached into the drawer and took out a few pen cases she had placed in the drawer. They were all sculptures replicated in space.

"Hey, everyone has taken really good care of me these two days. I can't thank you enough. I'll give each of you sisters a pen case. I wish our friendship will last forever."