311-320

Chapter 311 Blushing and Heartbeat
Fortunately, after Zhou Demin and Yu Qing got together, they really doted on her and made her live the same life as when she was a daughter in her parents' family.

After getting married and having children, Zhou Demin directly chose to retire from the army and work hard in the sea in order to give his wife and children a better life.

The emperor paid off, and this man who only cared about his wife and children finally made his mark. Chain stores opened all over the country, and his net worth ranked among the top in the country. No one would say that he was a poor boy who had climbed up to become an intellectual's daughter.

Zhou Zheng'an was also fortunate to grow up in a loving family. With this love, he began to engage in charity and social work as an adult to warm more people.

After Yu Qing complained to Zhou Demin for a while, she started to talk about Xu Dan to him. She used all the good words and sentences, and the one she praised was that he was a person with nothing in the sky or on the earth.

It seemed as if Xu Dan could go home with her and become her daughter-in-law tomorrow.

"Okay, okay, Lao Zhou, I won't tell you anymore. My son will be back soon. I have to ask him how he is getting along with Girl Dan."

  ……

"Don't rush me. I'll go back when my son's affairs are finished. Oh, okay, okay. It's expensive to hang up. The phone bill will be expensive."

Yu Qing hung up the phone without hesitation. Compared with her daughter-in-law's affairs, her husband can really be put aside. He has been looking at that old face for more than 20 years, how can he be as good-looking as a young and beautiful daughter-in-law.

Not long after hanging up the phone, Zhou Zhengan came back.

Yu Qing rushed forward eagerly, "Er, how are you doing? Have you used what mom taught you?"

The corners of Zhou Zheng'an's mouth rose several degrees visibly, and he nodded reservedly, "I'll use it."

"Then, what's the performance of Girl Dan?"

Speaking of this, the air around Zhou Zhengan was pleasant. He hugged Yu Qing gently and said, "Thank you, Mom."

Originally, he was extremely reluctant when Yu Qing was coming, but now, he just hopes that his father can pick up his mother later.

On the other side, Xu Dan, who had returned to the classroom after tutoring, had flushed face and even the roots of his ears were flushed.

Having just solved the misunderstanding about Zhou Zhengan, Xu Dan was now convinced that Zhou Zhengan was interested in her.

But it was he who warned her not to fall in love prematurely, and it was he who worked so hard to make her blush and her heart beat.

Is this what he calls a thief?
Hurry up and keep him guarded just to wait for him to ripen so that he can pick it directly.

The more she thought about it, the hotter Xu Dan's face became, and she even ignored Juanjuan's voice calling her.

"Lao Liu, Lao Liu, are you feeling uncomfortable? Why is your face so red?"

Juanjuan worriedly reached out and touched Xu Dan's forehead. It was strange. The temperature on his forehead was normal. Why was his face so red?

Xu Dan was shocked by the cold touch on his forehead and quickly asked, "What's wrong, Fourth Sister?"

"Why is your face so red?"

Xu Dan quickly explained, "Maybe, maybe it's a little hot running home from the teacher's office."