61-70

Chapter 61 Do you think our children are easy to deceive?
"I know!"
Xu Qiang nodded seriously, but without saying anything, he discussed the conditions with Yan Kuan, "Principal Yan, if I tell you, can you let me go to school?"
What a good boy. Not only can he promote himself, but he can also negotiate terms. Yan Kuan admires him very much, and like Xu Qiang, he puts on a serious face and nods seriously.
"If you can tell, you can go to school the day after tomorrow."
This sentence not only surprised Xu Qiang, but also surprised Xu Dan. Could it be that Principal Yan planned to let Xu Qiang join the class?
Before she could think about the meaning of her words, Xu Qiang's milky voice sounded again.
"The day of hoeing at noon means that the sun is shining brightly in the summer, and the farmers are still working in the fields."
"Sweat dripping from the soil under the crops means that the weather is too hot, and the sweat from the farmers has dropped to the ground beneath the crops."
"Who knows that every grain of rice on the plate is hard work? This means that many people don't know that every grain of rice in their bowls is grown by farmers with hard work."
Yan Kuan was surprised that he could recite this poem, and now he actually said the meaning. Yan Kuan couldn't help but sigh in his heart, maybe he really needs this material to study.
At this moment, he just wanted to know more about how far this little guy had learned.
"Kid Xu Qiang, do you know what 5 plus 7 equals?"
Hearing his question, Xu Qiang frowned and almost cried. Didn't he agree that he would be allowed to go to school as long as he could express his meaning? Why are there still problems?
Xu Dan saw the confused look in his eyes and quickly comforted him, "You are asked to go to school. Principal Yan wants to know more about your study situation so that he can arrange which class you will attend."
If that was the case, he would be relieved.
Xu Qiang opened his mouth and replied neatly, "It's equal to twelve."
He actually didn't even hook his fingers. Yan Kuan was wondering just now if he was pouty because the questions he asked were too difficult. Unexpectedly, he was afraid that he would regret it. The child's thoughts were really dumbfounding.
Yan Kuan only has one idea now, that is, Xu Qiang has been taught very well by his family. If he is properly cultivated, this good face may be the second one from Xingye Primary School after Xu Dan to win the first place in a row.
There was no more assessment at the moment, and he waved his hand, "Let your third aunt send him over on Monday. Don't worry about other things, I will arrange it."
"Thank you, Principal Yan!" Xu Dan immediately stood up, put Xu Qiang down, and took him to bow to Yan Kuan.
Yan Kuan just waved his hand and told Xu Dan that she must study hard and never slack off. He was waiting for her to come back to see him after being admitted to college.
When the aunt and nephew left, Yan Kuan asked his wife to give her a bag of Qingming fruit, saying it was a reward for her first place in the exam, so that she could keep up her efforts.
Although Xu Dan had only experienced Yan Kuan's care for her in her memory before, she was still a little nervous before coming.
After this trip, you can feel that Yan Kuan truly cares about students and wants to cultivate a group of students who can learn and learn.
On the way back with Xu Qiang, Xu Qiang kept jumping around and was very happy.
"Auntie, if I go to school, can I start making money like you?"
This little money-lover...how should she say this?
Seeing that she didn't speak for a while, Xu Qiang seemed to understand something and lowered his head in frustration, "Okay, I get it. You old people like this. You don't speak when you can't answer. You think our children are very good. It’s like lying.”
Xu Dan raised his head and looked at him.
"Qiangqiang, I'm not trying to lie to you. I just want to tell you that you study hard now. Although you won't make any money, you will be rewarded with notebooks and pens every time you get first in the exam. Do you not need to buy these things? Does that count as making money?”
Xu Qiang thought for a moment, and it seemed like this, but...but...he still preferred the banknotes he could hold in his hands...

Chapter 62: Get closer to Mr. Zhou
Of course Xu Qiang had to tell Aunt Yinhua and the others that it was such a big deal that he could go to school.

Aunt Yinhua will save a lot of things from now on, at least she won't have to look at him all the time during the day.