71-80

Chapter 71 Who is the betrayer?
Xu Dan began to observe this group of students in the class from the moment the farce happened.

Apart from the noisy theatergoers, there was only one person who was burying his head in writing something, that is Zhang Qin. It seemed that not only they wanted to mess with Zhang Qin, but Zhang Qin also wanted to mess with them.

She targeted Li Ting as soon as she took action, and she didn't know who the girl who was in the same camp as her was.

Anyone who knows Li Ting knows that although she has a hot temper, she is really not a bad person. Even though Xu Dan has not been with her for a long time, they have always known that Xu Dan likes to do everything openly.

Even if the speech was slightly roundabout, she felt that the person was being dishonest.

How could Li Ting like this bully a girl she had known for many years, beating and scolding her, and leaving her with bruises?

Somehow, Xu Dan suddenly thought of Li Ting's evasive eyes and unwilling gesture when Li Ting asked her friends to buy trinkets at the beginning of school.

Could it be that the person who betrayed Li Ting was Bowtie?

After an afternoon of intense classes, it was soon the last physical education class.

In the third grade of junior high school, all the secondary classes were changed to self-study classes. Only the once-a-week physical education class was never canceled. It was euphemistically called to enhance students' physical fitness.

After the collective run, the newly formed small group got together again.

Li Ting told them with a calm expression: "I don't think my friends betrayed me. I trust them."

"Trust and fart, you are being played with by others." Xu Peng spat at her angrily.

He looked like he had something to say before, and now it was more confirmed that he knew something.

Xu Dan patted him and asked, "Brother Dapeng, if you know something, just tell me. Don't delay."

Xu Peng always listens to what Xu Dan, his younger sister, says.

He sorted things out and started talking about the friend who met Li Ting for the first time.

"That bow, I don't know what her name is. She always wears a big pink bow on her head. It's so ugly."

"Of course, I won't discriminate against her because she is ugly, but do you know? She actually glared at me for the first time when she saw me. Fortunately, I don't like girls like her, otherwise it would be the first time If you can seduce me when we meet, you can seduce other boys..."

"Tell me the key points!" Xu Dan was really impatient with him and kept talking about everything without any important information.

"Then there was a second time. She might have seen something during the second meeting and told me directly that she liked me and her family was also very rich. She asked me to be with her and I was with her. What a ghost, you are so stinky and shameless."

Okay, now we are only one step away from the truth. Xu Dan asked him again, "Do you like Li Ting?"

"Ah? I, I, I...this, this, this...is this important? It's not important. Ask something else hehehe."

Okay, you can see from his reaction that this guy just likes Li Ting. No wonder he has the idea of buying trinkets. No wonder he never said he wanted to buy trinkets after Li Ting monopolized rhinestone jewelry. No wonder the bow tie will Show her kindness to him and ask him to be her boyfriend.