81-90

Chapter 81 1,200 yuan to buy points
"No, it's almost time for the high school entrance examination. What's the punishment station? Go in and memorize more knowledge points. It's time for you, Xu Peng, to get excited."

He's a very smart kid, but he doesn't know how to make progress...

Xu Dan and Xu Peng ran into the classroom with different expressions.

As soon as he sat down, Li Nan put his book up to cover himself and whispered to Xu Dan, "Xu Dan, do you know what happened to Zhang Qin?"

"I don't know, what's wrong? I just got here."

"She's fired!"

Xu Dan was surprised for three seconds. Junior high schools generally do not expel students. After all, the children are still young and education is the main focus, unless there is something particularly bad.

She didn't speak, but Li Nan couldn't hold it in, so she started talking.

"I heard that when Brother Jianqiang went to check the dormitory yesterday, he caught her taking off her clothes and fooling around with two boys from Class 5. Tsk, tsk, tsk, how could she get into that big mess."

Although Li Nan is not tall, only 1.45 meters tall, he really looks like a handsome young man. A pair of black-rimmed glasses gives him a more cultured temperament.

Hearing Li Nan's gossip, Xu Dan's first reaction was, "No way, how could she be so unmeasured?"

"Why not? After what happened last time, no one has played with her. Although the school has clarified it, who doesn't know that the things she did are true? If no one has played with her anymore, just hang out with those people. That’s it~”

Xu Hongxia turned her head slightly and said she was gloating. She had been angry with Zhang Qin for so long, and now Zhang Qin's fate really made her happy!

This is a really good girl, but she was ruined by her own selfishness.

Xu Dan doesn't want to care about these things anymore. She is not the Virgin. It is impossible for others to bully her without fighting back. It is also impossible to repay kindness with evil, to sympathize with and help those who have had problems with oneself.

She just wants to study hard now. She doesn't want to think about anything but studying.

The look in her eyes that only focused on studying stung the eyes of her deskmate Li Nan, who asked her bitterly, "Xu Dan, except for Chinese, you didn't lose points in any other subjects. Why are you still working so hard? Leave it to us." Find a way to survive!"

Xu Dan ignored his question and recited the English sentence patterns religiously. She could not lose points on any point.

Xu Hongxia, who was sitting in the front row, was inspired by her and became more attentive. She read and reread her wrong question book and wrote down the error-prone questions again and again.

Suddenly, a small paper ball was thrown onto Xu Dan's table from the back row. Xu Dan glanced back and saw Li Ting making an opening motion for her.

Why can't you even wait for the end of get out of class, so you have to study and pass notes early?

Xu Dan opened it and was amused by her. She saw the paper written on it:

[Xu Dan, I have discussed it with my parents. They will spend one thousand and two cents to buy me points into Thunder No. 1 Middle School. We are good sisters and cannot be separated! 】

As expected of a young lady, she has very willful ideas.

One thousand two hundred yuan is enough to save two years of savings for a rural family. Nowadays, meat only costs two yuan a pound. One thousand two hundred yuan is enough to buy 600 pounds of pork!