131-140

Chapter 131: Shamelessly eating rice
Xu Dan, who hasn't cooked for a long time, is a bit rusty, and her skills in chopping vegetables are not as good as before.

"Danya, do you really know how to cook? These shredded potatoes are cut for you, into thin slices and thick slices."

Li Ting picked up the shredded potatoes on the chopping board and looked at Xu Dan with some suspicion. She thought Danya sounded nice and friendly, so she just called her that.

"Well, I haven't done it for a long time, and my knife skills have deteriorated. I should be able to eat it."

Li Ting silently hugged Chili Sauce tightly. It was okay, it didn't matter to her. She had Chili Sauce, so she was calm and collected.

When she saw Xu Qiang skillfully helping to light the fire and add firewood, she couldn't help but sigh, "Oh my god, Qiang Qiang is so amazing, he can actually light a fire."

"Hey, hey, sister Li Ting, Qiangqiang also has many, many things." Xu Qiang showed off another wave of cuteness, successfully emptied Li Ting's blood tank, and continued to stare at the fire under the stove as if nothing was wrong.

Li Ting really felt that she was a fw, and she could do nothing but eat and play.

This time she came here with six sets of clothes and planned to go back after playing here for six days because she didn't know how to wash clothes.

Xu Dan skillfully poured oil, put the vegetables into the pot, stir-fried, and added seasonings. The aroma came out bit by bit, making Li Ting's mouth water.

"Wow, Danya, you are quite good at this. It feels more delicious than my mother's."

Xu Dan raised the corners of his mouth at the praise, but said nothing and continued to cook.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door outside.

"I'll drive, I'll drive." Li Ting ran out happily.

The wooden door opened with a creak. Zhou Zhengan, who was standing outside, looked at Li Ting in confusion. His little girl had changed her appearance after not seeing her for two days?

"Who are you looking for?"

Hearing Li Ting's voice, Zhou Zhengan breathed a sigh of relief and asked her gently, "Is Xu Dan at home?"

"Yes, are you looking for her? She is cooking in the kitchen."

Stir-fry? Zhou Zheng'an felt moved. The chili sauce and diced radish she made were so delicious, but he didn't know how good her cooking skills were.

As his mind wandered, he decided to stay here for a meal, "Can I go in and wait for her? I have something to do with her."

"Okay, come in." Li Ting let Zhou Zhengan in without any thought.

Zhou Zhengan only frowned. She was Xu Dan's friend, right? Can anyone at home put it in?

Xu Dan heard the voice in the kitchen that was not very real, so he raised his voice and asked, "Who is it?"

She didn't ask Li Ting, and she didn't know Li Ting anyway.

"It's me." Zhou Zheng'an responded to her, "I happened to have something to do here. When I went back, I passed by your house and found someone there, so I came over to take a look. Now it seems that I can have a meal by the way."

He shamelessly stated his purpose without blushing at all. After today, he can write to his mother to share his future daughter-in-law's cooking skills. It's great.

When Xu Dan heard Zhou Zheng'an's voice, a smile appeared on his face, "It's Uncle Zhou. Just sit down for a while and you'll be fine soon."

uncle? Now it was Li Ting's turn to be confused. Such a young uncle? Could it be that the younger generation is older?