141-150

Chapter 141 Working hard to make money

Although Xu Dan comforted her for a long time, Xu Qiang was still sad for a long time before falling asleep that day.

But when he woke up the next day, he was a happy and carefree child again. It seemed that all the unhappiness could be forgotten after sleeping.

Xu Dan heard Xu Peng ask him in the morning, "Qiangqiang, are you happy so soon?"

Xu Qiang said: "My aunt has already worked very hard to make money to support me. I can't let my aunt worry anymore, so no matter how unhappy I am, it will pass after a sleep."

The words spoken in a childish voice warmed Xu Dan's heart. The little guy was so sensible that she couldn't help but work harder to make money to make his life better.

Speaking of making money, Xu Dan called Xu Peng to go look at the goods together, "Let's take our time with the rest and get the stationery done first."

"We have to go to the county town to have a look. People in the countryside also get goods from the county town. Let's go to the wholesale market."

Xu Peng said skillfully that in order to save money, Aunt Yinhua bought everything in his home from the wholesale market, including his summer sandals, which he had gone to many times.

After packing the snakeskin bag, Xu Peng took Xu Dan with his satchel and set off for the wholesale market.

The wholesale market in Leiming City is very remote and hardly connected with the city. It is a very deserted place.

Xu Peng's original intention was not only to wholesale stationery, but also to take Xu Dan to visit the wholesale market. When he went out, Aunt Yinhua gave him money and told him that he would buy Xu Dan two sets of clothes.

I'm going to high school soon, so I need some decent clothes.

"Danya, let's restock the goods later. Let's go shopping."

As the only man in the family, Xu Peng thinks he is very responsible. He listens to his mother and dotes on his sister. He is simply a good man.

They wandered all the way, not buying two pieces of clothing, but enjoying the snacks from the roadside stalls.

Xu Dan looked at the pile of oiled paper bags in his hand and frowned, "Okay, brother Dapeng? Let's go to the stationery wholesale store quickly, otherwise it will be too late."

"But the clothes are not yet..."

"Oh, just say that I don't particularly like anything, and buying one is enough. There is no need to buy more. Besides, didn't you take me to eat so many delicious foods?"

Xu Peng was convinced in a few words, and the two went straight to the stationery wholesale store.

The owner of the stationery wholesale store had a kind smile on his face and asked the two kids what they wanted.

Xu Peng asked directly, "Boss, what are the wholesale discounts in your store?"

It seemed to him that this was what his mother asked, so there should be no problem, but as soon as he asked, the boss smiled even brighter.

"We are wholesale. Large shopping malls have a large purchase volume, and the starting price is 25% off. Small stores in the countryside offer about 20% off. How much do you want?"

This is a typical example of treating them like pigs and slaughtering them. If the purchasing prices of large shopping malls are so high, wouldn’t they be losing money by carrying out activities?