31-40

Chapter 31: What other people have, our Danya must have too
The "rumbling" sound of the tractor and the bumpy feeling on his butt made Xu Dan doubt his life.

Where's the promised truck? What's going on with this old tractor?

Xu Peng sat on the bench with difficulty, holding on to his bicycle. Seeing Xu Dan's depressed look, he felt good about comforting her.

"Danya, the truck master must have had something to do temporarily. It's not far anyway. I'll pass by Renren."

It's not far, but it's a fifteen-minute journey by bicycle, and it takes nearly half an hour at least with a tractor. She can't afford to hurt her butt!

When he arrived at school, Xu Peng first asked the tractor master to drive to Xu Dan's dormitory. Fortunately, there were many parents of students helping to move things since school started today.

Xu Peng picked up Xu Dan's quilt, picked up the bucket and ran upstairs. Xu Dan also packed up the rest of his things and followed him.

After putting all the things in the dormitory, Xu Dan breathed a sigh of relief and said to Xu Peng: "Brother Dapeng, I will do this myself. You can go to your dormitory first."

"How can that be done? Other girls have it, why can't our Danya have it?"

Oh, how embarrassing is this!

Hahaha, of course it’s nice, it comes from the favor of my family.

At this time, there were no beds or tables, only bunk beds. There were 6 beds in a dormitory for 12 people.

The lower berths were all occupied, and they might have come very early to occupy the beds. They should have gone to get food at this time.

After making the bed, Xu Peng jumped out of the bed and warned, "This pedal is a little loose. Remember to ask the dormitory aunt to ask someone to fix it. You should be careful when getting in and out of bed."

"I know, Brother Dapeng, you should hurry back to the dormitory and clean up."

Xu Peng just ran to the door and suddenly remembered something, "My mother brought thirty-four kilograms of rice. I will make the bed later and exchange it for meal tickets. I will give it to you during evening self-study."

"Okay, Brother Dapeng, I'll give you the money."

As Xu Dan said that, she went to turn over the money, but Xu Peng shouted to her, "No, my mother knows how to beat me to death, so I'll go back first."

After shouting, he ran away, for fear that Xu Dan would give him the money.

Okay, there's nothing you can do against him, so let's increase his commission in the future.

Also, she can't always use the excuse that her brother bought it for her in the future. Her brother is gone, so things can't be inexhaustible.

When she has time, she has to go to the county town to see what is suitable for sale in the school. In this life, not only does she have to take care of herself, but she also has to support Xu Qiang. She cannot be poor!
While Xu Dan was sorting out the jewelry and hanging them in the box, he was thinking about what he would wholesale and sell next.

Just as I was lost in thought, an earth-shattering shout came from the dormitory, "Hey, college bully, you are finally here, get your winter vacation homework out quickly! Help!"

"Ah?" Xu Dan looked at the girl in front of him and was confused for a moment before he realized that this was Zhang Qin, his classmate and roommate. "College Bull" was calling her, but she had already lost her winter vacation homework.