"Oh, that's right." Juanjuan nodded, accepted her explanation, and took out a small envelope, "Xiaolong asked me to give this to you. It seems that your former classmates are looking for you."

Xu Dan looked back at Zhou Chenglong, and the two boys winked at her simultaneously, making Xu Dan feel uncomfortable.

"How ugly!" She whispered these two words, then turned back to open the envelope.

Juanjuan next to her exchanged glances with Zhou Chenglong and Lin Yukun in the back seat, looking curious and wanting to watch a show.

Chapter 312 Niu Tao’s letter
During this period, with Zhou Zhengan's help to Juanjuan and the enthusiastic interactions with several people in the class, Juanjuan's personality became much more cheerful.

She began to mingle with several other people in the class.

After the midterm exam, two new students were admitted to the class, and the learning atmosphere of the entire class began to become more and more intense.

Juanjuan seemed to have found the most suitable environment for her. She had more smiles and interacted more with her classmates. She was gradually led to start to have a heart for gossip.

After opening the letter, Xu Dan quickly read the contents.

After reading it, he looked constipated and stared at the letter with a complicated expression.

The letter was written by Niu Tao. Although it did not directly say "I like you", the underlying meaning was that although they were still young, he would stay by her side and wait until the time was right. They would work hard together in the past two years. , you can go to university in the same city in the future.

This meaningful letter of confession made Xu Dan's originally hot cheeks and earlobes slowly calm down.

What impressed her most about Niu Tao was that this boy worked really hard.

During the first monthly exam in the first semester of high school, Niu Tao almost fell out of the curriculum reform class. But since then, he has worked hard and studied harder, and his academic performance has been stable among the top three in his grade every time.

If her sister-in-law's brother hadn't suddenly transferred to another school, Niu Tao would definitely have been number one in the science reform class, and he deserved it.

Speaking of which, Ye Ming didn't know how he was trained. He was just idle all day long and didn't study.

I also bought a learning machine and brought it to school to play games. I have good grades but I am afraid of teachers. I see teachers like a mouse sees a cat. I am really a strange person.

Speaking of this, Xu Dan felt that she was more familiar with Ye Ming than Niu Tao.

After all, apart from the problem, she and Niu Tao really had nothing to do with each other.

Xu Dan struggled for a while and then turned to Zhou Chenglong and asked, "Xiaolong, is this really what Niu Tao asked you to give to me?"

"Yes, yes." Zhou Chenglong winked at Xu Dan. Boys always know boys best. If Niu Tao asked him to help write a letter, he would be able to guess what was written in the letter.

Before Xu Dan could speak, Juanjuan also asked her with gossipy eyes, "Lao Liu, what did Niu Tao say?"

Seeing that they all looked very interested in knowing, Xu Dan said lightly, "I didn't say anything. I just said that I wanted to go to a university in the same city as me."

"hiss--"

"Wonderful~"

“It seems like I didn’t say anything, but in fact I said everything~”