She ran to the kitchen looking for the scent, "Sister-in-law, what should we have for breakfast?"

Thick millet porridge is stewed in the steel pot, and rice oil is spread on the porridge.

The fragrant and soft steamed buns are steaming in the steamer. They look soft and delicious.

Fourth update

Chapter 242 She is so petty
When he saw Zhou Zhengan during breakfast, Xu Dan greeted him normally, with the same smile on his face as if he saw a friend.

"Danya seems to be in a good mood today." Zhou Zhengan reached out to pat Xu Dan on the head, but she dodged it without leaving a trace by going to the kitchen to grab steamed buns.

Zhou Zhengan just thought it was a coincidence and didn't take it seriously.

After dinner, Xu Gang told Xu Dan about letting her make sauce, and Xu Dan agreed without saying a word and smiled.

Perhaps he was so close to her before because her sauce-making skills conquered his taste buds.

Xu Dan felt deeply that she had been so sentimental in the past, so why did she once think that he actually liked her?

In the next few days, Zhou Zhengan always felt a little uncomfortable. Xu Dan seemed to be closer to him, and he felt that he was different from before. He vaguely felt that there was more than one layer between him.

Is it because her family members came back and she consciously kept a distance from him?
In his free time, Zhou Zhengan took Xu Dan around to do cases.

Some applications for funding were approved, while others were rejected. Gradually, Xu Dan became familiar with the entire process.

As the New Year was approaching, Xu Gang made arrangements to invite his relatives to have a meal at home. First, he told his relatives that he was back and felt that everyone had taken good care of Xu Dan and Xu Qiang.

The second is to get the marriage certificate and invite everyone to have a meal and get to know his wife.

This was the reason why Xu Gang asked Zhou Zhengan to come over to play. Basically, he was going home after the simple banquet at home, and the train tickets had already been booked.

If it were in the past, Xu Dan would definitely be worried that Zhou Zhengan would never come back after she went back. That was confusion and worry about her immature feelings.

but now.

When Zhou Zhengan bought the ticket, she could wish him a safe journey in a calm tone, or she could ask him with a smile where he planned to teach next year.

Knowing that Zhou Zheng'an would stay here for the past two years, Xu Dan was actually a little bit happy in his heart.

But in an instant, she scolded herself for being worthless. She had already planned to let go, so why was she still being affected by him?

On the day of the banquet, not many people came, just the relatives of their family who were relatively close to them.

Xu Gang, the member of Yin Guan's family, had no intention of inviting them, but he heard that Xu Hui had saved Xu Dan before, and knew that he had a good temperament, so he invited his family members.

This time Xu Dan found that Wu Xinghua seemed to have changed a lot.

No matter what others say, she will never use it as someone else's gun. If someone throws it at someone with a thorn, she will hit it back with a soft knife, neither soft nor hard.