Ye Ming couldn't help but murmur in a low voice because of this relationship.

"Every day, little girls call you sister. Sister, when you were young, you still liked to pretend to be young. Now there is someone who is willing to call you sister. For the sake of a man, he is willing to be an aunt... Oh, sister, I was wrong. I was wrong, please be gentle..."

The proprietress grabbed Ye Ming's ears and said viciously: "You're so angry, I'll twist off your ears!"

Fourth update, let’s see if we can make up what we owed yesterday.

Chapter 192 School Announcement
Xu Dan stayed at the boss's wife's house for three days, and when the school reopened, she still persuaded Chen Gang to let him go.

"Uncle Chen Gang, you believe me that I have the ability to protect myself. Besides, Ye Ming also wants to be with me. You trained Ye Ming to reach out. Are you still worried?"

"That's right." Ye Ming also helped to speak, "Brother-in-law, I will protect Xu Dan well, why don't you believe me yet."

Chen Gang's distrustful eyes turned on him several times, and finally he relaxed, "Ye Ming, this kid, has never been reliable. Xu Dan, you said you have the ability to protect yourself. I trust you. Be careful in everything." .”

"Okay, thank you uncle."

After returning to school, there were more and more rumors about Lin Wei.

Some people say that Lin Wei joined a cult organization, which is why he committed such an abnormal suicide.

Some people also said that Lin Wei was bewitched by Gui, so he jumped down without hesitation.

Some people also say that Lin Wei fell in love with a female classmate and couldn't help it, so he chose to commit suicide.

As for the female classmate, all signs pointed to Xu Dan in the curriculum reform class.

"It depends on me. I'm not that charming, okay? And I don't even know Lin Wei!"

As soon as Xu Dan's words came out, the five golden flowers in the dormitory immediately turned against each other.

"We, the sixth child, will not lie. I am the sixth child."

"Yes, Lao Liu said so, so it must be true."

"But how did Lin Wei die? Is there really a gui in the school? This is too anti-scientific."

"Lao Liu, what do you think?"

Xu Dan sighed and looked at them helplessly, "Why can't you guess that he committed suicide because he couldn't bear the pressure of studying? If you have time to gossip, it's better to seize the time to study or rest. Don't talk to Lin Wei It seems so pitiful~"

After she finished speaking, she went back to her bed, closed her eyes and said no more words.

The five golden flowers were left looking at each other in confusion, "Lao Liu, were you kidding us just now?"

"Yes, I heard it too."

"It's incredible, our sixth child has descended to earth?!"

Xu Dan put the earplugs he had prepared into his ears, turned over, and the world became clear.

As time passed, the school never provided an explanation for Lin Wei's suicide, and the rumors began to intensify.

Some students even wrote anonymous letters asking the Education Bureau if they could give an explanation on this matter. Is it possible that this has made everyone so panic-stricken?