She said so, and naturally everyone else accepted it, and they all liked the pattern and style.

In just one meal, Xu Dan became familiar with all of them. This sister and that sister were calling each other very affectionately.

Second update, there are more

Chapter 162 Business is open
Xu Dan's personality is very unwilling to take advantage of others.

The five girls in the dormitory now regard her as their idol, and they will definitely be nice to her in the future.

She didn't know how to refuse. She hadn't had many interactions with her peers in her entire life. Secondly, she actually enjoyed the feeling of being pampered.

But enjoyment is enjoyment, and you still have to pay back what is due.

It's just that Xu Dan doesn't have anything special on him as a thank you gift, so he can only take some pen cases that he originally planned to sell.

Speaking of which, she forgot to check what happened to the money placed in the space.

After sending away the five little sisters in the dormitory, Xu Dan lay on the table and prepared to take a nap, and his consciousness sank into the space.

As soon as she entered, she found exactly where she put her money and paper.

But the result disappointed her. The paper was still the same, but the dollar had become tattered and beyond recognition.

It turns out that money is waste to space? Then how come the bag that was placed in the space before was not "swallowed"?

Xu Dan couldn't figure out the reason for a while. Anyway, he didn't dare to put money into the space again.

It's better to let Xu Qiang keep it. Not to mention, Xu Qiang does have a good way of hiding money. The dowry Xu Gang gave Xu Dan and the money his second mistress gave Xu Dan to go to school were all well hidden by him without telling anyone.

After taking a break at noon, Xu Dan woke up with a yawn, and everyone else looked over.

"Huh? Don't you have a break at noon?"

Ren Wenxu lowered his head and continued to answer the questions, and answered her by the way, "Where there is no time to rest, learning is like sailing against the current. If you don't advance, you will retreat. We are all afraid of being surpassed."

The others didn't speak, acquiescing to this statement. Xu Dan raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything.

Studying is study, and she still feels that it is better to combine work and rest.

Ren Wenxue was writing and writing, but the pen suddenly stopped coming out. I flicked it a few times and managed to write a few more words. This pen still died a heroic sacrifice.

He sighed, "I have to go to the sales department to buy it again. I forgot to buy a pen when I went out yesterday. My heart is broken. Why are the pens in the sales department so expensive? Alas!"

As Ren Wenxue said this, he stood up and was about to go out to the sales department. Xu Dan stopped him with a ballpoint pen in his hand, "New ones cost 4.5 cents each."

Since she agreed to sell it to Chen Gang at a 10% discount, she would not go back on her word.

"Really?" Ren Wenxue took the pen and pressed the pen cap. The wax on the pen core had not yet been unpacked. He was happy because he no longer had to go to the sales department to buy an expensive and disgusting pen.

He took out fifty cents from his pocket and gave it to Xu Dan, "I can't take advantage of you, this is fifty cents."

Xu Dan also took out five cents and gave it to him, "I promised a person that I would only sell the goods from him at 10% off the market price."