But when she sees the name of the person who texted her she grunts.
"I'm guessing this isn't Tina who just told you about the amazing make up sex she had with Charles?" Melissa asks her.
"I hope she waits with that until the kids are asleep. After that she can have sex with Charles as much as she wants. Hopefully not on the couch though. I don't have to see it when I get home"

She shakes her head.
"No its my cheating, dickhead of an ex. I though he blocked me, but I guess there is something so important he needs to send me that he unblocked me. Not for the kids of course."

She opens the text Mitch has send her and she sees he put a link in the text.
'I guess you somehow always find guys who are cheating on you, it wasn't just me.' His text says.
"What a dumbass, what did he send you?" Melissa read the text with Stevie.

"No idea, but it seems like he is implying Daniel to be cheating on me."
Even though Stevie trusts Daniel, there's still a nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach after Mitch's text.
"Well Daniel isn't cheating, so just check the link." Melissa tells her.

She presses it and is confronted with a picture of Daniel hugging a woman. She can't tell straight away who the woman is as she only sees the back of her, but she does seem familiar.
The picture is taken in a forest, but she has no idea where and when.

"What the hell?"
She shows the picture to Melissa who immediately starts to laugh.
"Oh girl that's me! I can reassure you, Daniel and I are not seeing each other and he is absolutely being faithful to you. I have no idea who took that picture, but I did meet up with Daniel the other day."

Stevie is glad it's Melissa, because she trusts her friend and Daniel for sure. But why would they meet up somewhere in a forest. It's still February and not exactly amazing weather outside.
"What were you doing? If you and Daniel aren't hooking up, why not meet each other at our place, or yours?" Stevie asks Melissa and now Melissa starts to look a bit nervous.

"Well... that is something I can't say. But I swear to you, the reason me and Daniel had to meet there, wasn't because we are doing anything bad behind your back. You will eventually find out, but I'm not telling you anything else."
Melissa is worried she already said too much, but she needs to make sure her friend isn't worried that she and Daniel are sleeping with each other.

She loves Daniel as a friend, but her heart and body belongs to a certain German race car driver. Not an Australian one.
The idea alone of betraying her friend like that wouldn't even come to mind. She would never do something like that.

"Why can't you tell me more? What is going on?" Stevie still is eager to find out why Daniel and Melissa were meeting up somewhere without her even knowing. It seems Daniel is wearing his running gear, so this was probably when he went out on that long run. He wasn't just out running though, he was meeting up with her best friend. And now that best friend can't tell her why.

"Stevie just trust me on this. You will find out soon, it's a good thing. Nothing is going on between Daniel and me. Please say you believe me." Melissa pleads. She can't ruin the surprise Daniel is planning. If Stevie finds out Daniel is going to propose it will be ruined. Daniel has such a cute plan in mind for the big moment. There's no way she is going to spill the tea about it.

"I believe you, I don't think you and Daniel would do that to me, but you understand why I'm a bit nervous about this."

"Of course I get it. But Daniel isn't Mitch, he would never do anything to hurt you. And I'm not like Tiffany out to steal your man. Did you see the man I'm going home with tonight? I mean come on, like I would ever look at another guy. Just be patient and don't interrogate Daniel about it." Melissa looks her straight in the eyes and Stevie can only see pure honesty in them.