As soon as she walked out and saw Zhou Zhengan, she said directly: "Please don't support me. I can't go to school even if you support me."

"Hey, you fool!" Shi Xiaohong cursed and took off his slippers and threw them at Xu Cuicui.

Xu Cuicui did not dodge or do much, letting the slipper hit her face, leaving a red mark.

3.22 The fourth update is over~

Chapter 112 The sinful silver jar
"Danya, Dapeng, you go back first."

Xu Shuxin sullenly asked Xu Dan and Xu Peng to leave, thinking that Shi Xiaohong was so outrageous that he dared to hit someone in front of them, and he couldn't tell what he was like normally.

Xu Dan didn't know what happened next, but she felt that Xu Shuxin looked at her strangely after returning home that day. Could it be that he knew something?
After dinner, Xu Shuxin sent Xu Peng back to his room, leaving Xu Dan alone. Xu Qiang didn't care. He was still young anyway and didn't know much.

Xu Shuxin smoked a cigarette and glanced at Xu Dan from time to time. After a long time, he asked her, "How did you know what your uncle did?"

Sure enough, Xu Dan lowered his eyes.

What she asked the officer on duty to do for her at the police station that day was to pretend to be a woman's voice and call Yin Gu's name in the middle of the night. It was best to be miserable and scare him to death.

Because "Xu Dan" accidentally overheard a huge and fatal secret of Yin Guan a few years ago.

And Xu Dan only found out today about who the other woman in the secret was.

Yin Guan was lustful and romantic by nature. He raped a woman a few years ago and accidentally killed her.

He was discovered by another woman who came to him to blackmail him for money. Yin Guan raped this woman without stopping.

What "Xu Dan" heard was two people discussing how to deal with the woman's body. At that time, he was accidentally seen running home and became ill for several days.

Fortunately, Yin Guan didn't take her as a child seriously in the follow-up, otherwise she might have died staying here.

Xu Dan told Xu Shuxin the cause and effect, and added at the end, "Uncle Third, I only discovered today that the woman talking to Yin Guan was Shi Xiaohong. I didn't dare to find out who that woman was before."

"You are so brave!"

Xu Shuxin basically believed what Xu Dan said, which was similar to what he learned.

Yin Guo couldn't stand the scare and knelt down in the detention center to beg for mercy. The officer realized something was wrong and asked someone to interrogate him together. Yin Guo told him all about it.

Human life was a serious matter, so they reported it directly to the county police station.

Those who have been conducting investigations in the past few days are plainclothes policemen from the county public security bureau.

They first spent two or three days finding the body of the woman, that is, the body of Xu Cuicui's biological mother. Then when they went to Shi Xiaohong's house, they happened to encounter her child abuse.

"Mr. Zhou, were you the one who lured him here?"

Xu Dan was speechless. What did he take her for? "Third uncle, I can't predict the future. Today it just happened that Uncle Zhou came to me and Brother Dapeng to lead the way to understand Cuicui's situation, and we happened to bump into each other." .”