Xu Shuxin was very happy to hear the news that Xu Qiang was admitted to the elementary school under special circumstances, and patted Xu Qiang's shoulder in a serious manner.

"Qiangqiang, you must study hard like your aunt in the future. You must not imitate your uncle Dapeng, you know?"

Xu Shuxin has worked in the village committee for so many years. He only knows that there are many ways out if he can study, and it is the easiest way out, which is completely different from working and farming.

"I know Third Grandpa, I will work as hard as my aunt, and I will also be a primary school bully!" Xu Qiang clenched his fists and set a flag for himself.

"Hahaha, okay, mother, I'll get some soju later and have some for lunch."

Aunt Yinghua responded with a smile.

Over the years, whenever Xu Shuxin was happy, he would have a drink or two. Whenever he was unhappy, cigarette butts would be thrown everywhere in the house.

Everyone was happy about Xu Qiang's unusual admission to primary school, but Xu Peng was the only one who was depressed.

In the world of scumbags, even if they lie flat, they will be dragged out and whipped from time to time. If there is a next life!

Forget it, he'd better lie down, he's so tired from studying.

At noon, Aunt Yinhua happily cooked a table of delicious dishes to celebrate Xu Qiang's successful admission to school.

It is inevitable that some formal topics will come up at the dinner table.

Xu Shuxin told what happened at Yin Guan's house yesterday. Xu Dan said that she knew about it early in the morning and also told what happened in the morning.

"I'm afraid he's going to jump over the wall. Danya, you guys have been avoiding him these days. If it doesn't work, you might as well live here. It'll be safer at least."

His consideration was that he was afraid that the people at the civil affairs office would see that they were well taken care of and would not mention the custody issue.

When the time comes, it's time for the Yin Guan family to come out to cause trouble again. It's better to stay away from each other first and resolve the custody issue once and for all. Then they will have a legitimate reason to stand up for Xu Dan and Xu Qiang in the future.

Otherwise, as now, an uncle and a third uncle have the same status. Who can't educate two children?

Xu Shuxin thought a lot, and also told Xu Dan a lot of things, asking her to go to Mr. Zhou more often when she had nothing to do, and to send him any special pickles or whatever.

After establishing a good relationship, Mr. Zhou will probably not let go of the students he sponsors if something happens.

Xu Dan agreed with a hot face, thinking that the two cans of chili sauce should be almost eaten, and asked Aunt Yinhua, "Aunt Three, how much chili sauce is left from the last time?"

"It's still a lot. You made a lot, but Dapeng didn't eat it. Your third uncle has a bad stomach, so he didn't dare to give him anything too spicy, and he ate too little. Now, except for the one you brought to school, a can I haven’t finished eating yet.”

In this way, will Zhou Zhengan not be able to eat spicy food? Why don't you get him some diced radish that's not too spicy?
Thinking about it in his mind, Xu Dan also warned, "Third Aunt, please remember to deduct the money for the ingredients for making the sauce."

"Hum, how can this be like this? What have happened to us? The chili peppers are all grown at home, and only a little bit of minced meat is added. Why do we need to deduct money? Danya, who do you think your aunt is?"