Even if the man is not her love, the son is still her biological child, right? If her Dapeng suffered from hunger and cold, she would probably cry with heartache and wish she could cut her own flesh for him to eat!

Xu Peng also gave his aunt and nephew some powder, saying as he did so: "No wonder I see you getting thinner and fatter. Eat more, be strong. At Uncle Peng's house, it's just like at home. I heard without?"

Xu Peng nodded, grabbed the small spoon, and ate deliciously.

Only Xu Dan wants to say... Dapeng, what you said is all an illusion. She and Xu Qiang have the same physiques that they can't gain weight no matter how much they eat.

Watching their interaction and comparing it with what Xu Peng said, Xu Shuxin started to feel itchy in his fingers and wanted to smoke again. He swallowed, took a big sip of the powder, and endured it.

"Danya, let Dapeng take you to school on a bicycle starting tomorrow. If he bullies you, just tell your third uncle that you can hit him. You're welcome."

Aunt Yinhua also said, "Yes, yes, Danya, if he doesn't obey you, you'll beat him. He won't dare to fight back. Did Dapeng hear that? You have to listen to your sister."

Xu Peng looked at the sky speechlessly, God, he would never be able to get ahead at home, with his parents' temperament of putting performance first in everything.

Xu Dan smiled secretly and said nothing, took a sip of the powder, and helped Xu Qiang take out the smash that he accidentally dropped on his collar. He got a smiling expression from the little cutie, and he was in a good mood for the whole day.

After eating, Aunt Pink Silver Flower cleared the table, and an unexpected guest came.

Xu Shuyin put his hands behind his back and walked into the house expressionlessly.

Chapter 13 Plotting to start a business
"Third son, you go and go through the adoption procedures later. The second son is gone, and the son is gone too. I should take on the responsibility of raising Danya."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and left. Xu Shuxin's face turned black because of his anger, and it was difficult to get angry.

Xu Peng gritted his teeth, rushed over and bumped the silver jar, gritting his teeth and showing a fierce look, "Danya is going to be my sister, if you try to rob her again I will beat you!"

"Dapeng!" Xu Shuxin felt secretly happy, but she still had to stop him, "Apologise to uncle!"

Xu Peng snorted, hugged Xu Qiang, pulled Xu Dan and ran to the room to ask him to apologize? no way! The silver pot deserves to be scolded!
They walked away gracefully, and behind them came the angry and accusing voice of Yin Guan, "This bastard! This is how you educate your son, third child? It's a disgrace to our old Xu family!"

Xu Dan gritted her teeth and said nothing. She didn't understand the current policy, but she believed that her third uncle would help her figure it out. If she was really adopted by Yin Guan, her and Qiang Qiang's life would be even more difficult in the future.

After entering the house, Xu Dan took out all the trinkets in his pockets, and Xu Qiang followed suit.

"Danya, what are you doing? I'm a grown man, why do you give me this?"

His reaction was really intoxicating. Xu Dan explained to him helplessly, "Brother Dapeng, my brother brought these back to me. Do you think if I take them to school to sell to my classmates, will anyone buy them?" "

This was business. Xu Peng looked through the things they brought with a rare smile, and after a few minutes he came to the conclusion, "Yes!"

He knows that Xu Dan and Xu Qiang's life is not easy now. There is no adult in the family, so he should try to help as much as he can.