This letter was not written for a long time. It should have been written when he went home last time. Xu Gang himself may also know that this mission is in danger, so he left this suicide note to Xu Dan.

The mottled marks on it should be the traces of tears left when writing, which makes the paper seem to be old.

After reading the letter, Xu Dan's nose felt sour. She folded the letter and put it away, then put the scattered more than two hundred yuan back into the leather bag, then took out a one-cent piece and threw it into the space. Have to test it first.

Now she can't trust anyone 100% except Space!

She would not use this money until the last moment. This was the real life-saving money Xu Gang left to her and Qiangqiang.

"Brother, don't worry, I will raise Qiangqiang well, and I will also...be good!"

Chapter 12 Let your results speak for yourself

After counting the money, Xu Dan took out some handmade accessories from the supermarket in the space, including hairpins, hair ties, hair ties, and some sachet pendants, none of which were duplicated.

These are things that little girls like. After school starts, this will be her first pot of gold.

As for the source, Xu Dan had already thought of the excuse. Xu Gang secretly gave it to her when he came back last time. Even Lin Lan didn't know.

After sorting out the goods he wanted to sell, Xu Dan lay on the bed after washing and thinking about the events of the day, sorting them out one by one.

Before going to bed, he went to the space to take a look. The penny was lying on the ground untouched. Xu Dan then safely placed the leather bag on the shelf in the space.

Early the next morning, Xu Dan took Xu Qiang to Xu Shuxin's house for dinner.

Aunt Yinghua hurriedly prepared breakfast and brought it up, "I just made some powder to eat in the morning. Danya, Qiangqiang, let's make do with it. Let's have glutinous rice balls for lunch."

"Why don't we just make do with it? The noodles made by the third aunt are delicious, even better than those made in other shops." Xu Dan picked up a bowl and started to praise it after taking the first bite.

Aunt Yinhua praised her and made her smile happily.

Even Xu Peng secretly gave Xu Dan a thumbs up. He made a fuss about Lin Lan when he got up early in the morning, which made Aunt Yinhua very unhappy. Xu Dan calmed her down as soon as she came. Straight A student!

Xu Shuxin also laughed and joked, "Danya, have you ever eaten instant noodles sold outside? Even my third uncle has never eaten it."

"My brother brought her." Xu Dan felt a little depressed when she thought of the man in her original memory who doted on her. She was so happy.

As soon as these words came out, everyone fell silent. Only Xu Qiang opened his eyes wide and took a sip of the powder, and said innocently: "Only when dad is at home, he can eat everything. When dad is not at home, he often doesn't have enough to eat."

Xu Dan gave him a thumbs up in his heart. This little guy is so cute and naturally black. Who wouldn’t praise his white-cut black sesame-filled glutinous rice balls?
Others had different thoughts after hearing Xu Qiang's words. Aunt Yinhua put some more powder into Xu Qiang's bowl and cut it into small pieces to make it easier for him to scoop it out with a spoon.

"From now on, just tell Third Grandma what Qiangqiang wants to eat, and Third Grandma will cook it for Qiangqiang." She really couldn't understand what Lin Lan was thinking.