Neil raised his eyebrows. "Arcadia University?"

Amelia shook her head, and he figured out that it probably wasn't a very good school.

There was a hint of contempt in his eyes, but he forced himself not to be hung up over her education. He quickly changed the topic.

"What field of design did you study?" he questioned.

"Brand design," she answered.

"Have you won any awards?"

"I did for school-organized competitions. Does that count?"

Neil was speechless.

After making a mental note about Amelia's lack of talent, he stopped asking.

Neil forced a smile and told her, "Ms. Garcia, the project your sister took on isn't some ordinary interior design project. It's a landmark building that can represent every country and every city. You don't have any foundations, which means it's almost impossible for you to achieve what your sister has done in such a short period of time. I suggest you first get to know her style, and then imitate it. Maybe nothing will go wrong."

Naturally, Amelia was aware of that. The pressure in her heart only increased, but she firmly nodded.

"I will work hard, Mr. Sherwood."

Neil maintained a kind smile, but his tone was mocking.

"Sometimes, hard work is useless when you have no talent."

Eva, who was sitting next to her, had already been annoyed ever since Neil started asking Amelia about her educational background.

She couldn't help but chime in, "You haven't even seen Amelia's drawing skills. How do you know she has no talent? "

Neil turned to glance at Eva. He couldn't maintain his grin, which collapsed. "I can tell you never made it past high school."

Eva clenched her fists, but Neil turned back around and smiled again. Looking at Amelia, he added, "A friendly reminder, Ms. Garcia. My lectures are rather brutal. You have to mentally prepare yourself."

Amelia nodded easily. "No problem."

Seeing that she was cooperative, Neil got up and left.

After walking out of the ward, he raised his hand and rubbed his cheeks that hurt from smiling. He blurted, "Ugh. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much."

Watching him leave, Eva angrily grumbled, "Who does he think he is?"

He has such a strange smile on his face, and he speaks in such a condescending manner.

Amelia was clearly exhausted after talking so much. However, she still tried her best to comfort Eva.

"Architects tend to be a bit eccentric. Don't think too much of it..."

Eva was still furious. She took out her mobile phone and searched for Neil, wanting to see what he was capable of to act so arrogant.

In the end, after reading Neil's resume, Eva chose to keep quiet. She decided to forget it, and couldn't be bothered to argue with such intellectuals.

Eva pretends to be nonchalant. Putting down her phone, she quietly asked, "Amelia, are you hungry? I'll buy you something to eat."

Amelia gently shook her head. She couldn't focus, and her view of Eva was getting increasingly blurry.

"Eva, when I moved to your villa, I brought a box of medicine. The next time you come, can you bring them to me?"

Eva subconsciously glanced at Amelia's heart and nervously questioned, "Is your heart in pain because you didn't take the preventive medicine?"