ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱

Start from the beginning

"Good. Now, on the blue night, mate him. He will tell you everything about the mating process of pure breeds. You are not a pure breed, but unfortunately still his mate, so, knot him, and try to awake his wolf and find out if he is really the rebirth of air dragon."

"As you say, my majesty"

Flashback ends

"And, again, I did everything the way you said. I mated him, I awaken his wolf, I made him obsessed for me. But wait for a moment, did I said, I acted I did what you said?" I said, and placed my fingers under of my chin, pretending to think something, then turned my gaze towards him once again.

"I lied" I said, smirking at him evilly.

"I fell for him the day I laid my eyes on him. I pretended like I was working for you, when in real I was just enjoying myself with my beautiful." I chuckled, and then, I started to stare at him coldly.

"And just like this, I came to know about him being a pure breed omega. And when we came back from the magical pond after knowing hoseok's real identity, after I came to know about him and you again talked to me in my brain on that same night, you did one of your biggest mistake."

Flashback

"So he is a pure breed omega, and that is what king ji-ho was hiding. Good, my loyal bait, now, just wait for my next command." I frowned at his words, but before I could say anything, he broke the connection between of our minds.

"How he came to know about this when I did not even told him anything?" I mumbled, and started to fidget with my fingers.

And, realization hit me.

"It means, this unknown pure breed alpha is here, in this village, hiding in between of us!?"

Flashback ends

"I become sure that the one who tricked me, who was using me as his bait according to him, is someone in between of us. He was present in that village, hiding between of us, and my first suspicion was taemin, you, and yoongi hyung, because you were the only alphas which were strongest here." I said, still staring at him coldly.

"And then, after some more days of waiting, when we came to know about our past lives and everything, and came to know that we have to head for Tartarus where there were high chances of me and hoseok getting separate from each other because you surely would not allow us to have our powers of dragons, I made a strategy through which I could get connect to hoseok, does not matter where in the world he would be kept. So~"

Flashback(chapter 60,the first heat)

Taehyung, who was hiding in hoseok's chamber, appeared from the darkness of that room, taking the lunar lure potion in his hand.

A smirk formed on my lips, and I poured the whole bottle in the chalice, which was not much, leaving a last drop inside of it, as I know, my beautiful still have not poured the potion in his chalice.

After almost emptying the bottle, I took my steps back, and hid in the darkness if his chamber.

"I apologise, my pretty omega, but you becoming pregnant is necessary." I mumbled, staring at him, who gulped down the whole content of the chalice without noticing my presence in his chamber. Scent suppressant oil surely is a magical thing.

Flashback ends

"I purposely made him pregnant, because I knew, that if my puppy would be inside of him, I would be able to connect with him because my puppies will increase his powers, and also as they are my part, my seeds, so they will help me a lot, and, they did! I was able to connect my mind with my hobi even when he was in the dome of nyx, which helped me in finding hoseok's location, but, it took too much time in this, because the powers of dome of nyx was not weak, and as it was hidden from all over the world, so no one was supposed to find it, and that is why the royal army kept failing in finding that place." I said, smirking at him, but again, it dropped when I found him glaring at me.