"I'll speak to her about it later" I said not really wanting to made a big deal out of a little thing.

HARPERS POV:

I felt a burst of rage as I kept noticing one of students in my work view group kept giving me dirty looks and rolling her eyes at me. I tried to shrug it off, but as she approached me.

"You're the Harper girl aren't you, the one who corrected Mr Potter in biology, freakish act everyone is saying how you're psychotic" She laughed to herself while rolling her eyes at me.

"Do you wanna say that again, but louder" I said with anger
"I said your a psychotic freak" She chuckled
"I'm the psychotic freak when your the one who looks like she's escaped a mental hospital" I said and Tuck looked at me to tell me to stop
"What did you just say?" She raised her voice at me
"Did I stutter?" I snapped at her

Her eyes locked with mine as I felt the rage go through my body.

"Well at least I'm not a retarded psychotic freak" She said and that was it I had lost it, that word made me angry enough and being called it made me rage.

I felt my fist slam her face, Tuck pulling me away. Meredith rushing over as I knocked the girl down and spat on her.

"Call me a retard or a psychotic freak and you will see what's coming" I snapped as ran off hearing her mutter "psycho!" I had enough, I couldn't bear hearing those words come out of anyone's mouth, it disgusted me.

AMELIAS POV:

My phone rang as I was finishing up some charting in my office, it was Meredith.

"Amelia, Harper has just got into a fight with one of the students and she's ran off"
"She did what?"

I said hanging up the phone before Meredith could even explain any more, I rushed my way over to where Meredith was as I saw a girl with a badly bruised eye and her mother with a rather angry expression.

"What happened" I asked as I saw the girl's mother holding an ice pack to her daughter's face who was crying.
"Your crazy daughter punched my child" The woman said in an angry tone.
"Okay that's enough don't talk about my child like that, I'm sure this was all a mistake" I said to the angry parent who looked as if she was about to burst.
"Well get your daughter under control or I will be reporting this to the police" She said as she stormed off with her daughter out of the ER.

"Meredith did you see what happened?" I asked her as I sat down on a chair next to her.
"I only saw her punch the girl, but when I walked over she was knocked down I don't know what caused it" Meredith said and I sighed
"I do" I heard a voice as Tuck appeared with Miranda looking very concerned.
"Tuck?" I asked as he seemed to know what was up.

"There was this girl, she was constantly giving Harper dirty looks and rolling her eyes at her, Harper was pissed and when she approached us she was calling Harper a psychotic freak and everything went off from there Harper said something rather harsh, then the girl called her the r slur which made Harper snap and then she punched her, I tried to hold her back but it was too late" Tuck said frantically as Miranda put her hand on her son's shoulder as a gesture she was proud of him telling us.

"She called my daughter an ableist slur, no wonder she snapped, and calling her a psychotic freak" I said as I rested my head in my hands.

HARPERS POV:

I kept running, but I bumped into someone.
"Woah take it easy Harper" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Arizona, she saw my tears and held my hand.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" She asked as I stood there silent with tears running down my face
"Should we find your Mom?" She asked and I nodded.