Chapter 16

Then the bell rang, and it was lunchtime

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ananya- Ok this sounds interesting, so what happened at the school tour? Did you guys talk? Or just walk silently? I really wanna know now, Sid.

Sid- Ok, di, lemme at least talk.

FLASHBACK

Then I went to her and asked if she wanted the school tour right now, she said yes, and we started walking. I showed her EVERY single thing in the school, which took us the whole lunchtime. So basically, we were together the whole lunch that day.

While showing her the school, we talked a lot, we kept talking, and we got to know each other well in such a short time. We got to know about each other's lives, likes, dislikes, birthdays, priorities, and many more. The bell rang, and we now had to go to different classes.

Sid- I got math class now, what about you, Tanya?

Tanya- Oh I got science now.

Sid- Oh ok, see you later then.

Tanya- Yep, see you soon, bye!

She left, and I realized that it was one of the best lunches I've ever had in this school. Then we used to meet every day in the classes we had together and also spent most of the lunchtime together. We were friends, we talked a lot, we helped each other whenever we could, and always supported each other.

We were getting to know each other more and more. We became good friends, really close friends. After a few weeks of close friendship, I realized that I loved her. I wanted to stay with her 24/7. I told my friends about it, and they were the only ones to know.

Mine and Tanya's friendship was getting stronger every day. Then grade 9 ended. Two months break. Then, back to school, but as a grade 10 student. It was the first full day of school. My friends came up to me and...

Sid's friends- Sid, we got a dare for you.

Sid- Were we playing truth or dare? When?

Sid's friends- We weren't, but it's a dare for you. To see what you can do.

Sid- What's the dare?

Sid's friends- Tell Tanya that you love her.

Sid- NO!

Sid's friends- Aww, you scared? It's fine, weak boys are scared.

Sid- I'm not weak or scared.

Sid's friends- Then why ain't you telling her?

Sid- I'm not telling her because I don't know how she feels. What if she doesn't like me back? What if she breaks our friendship as well?

Sid's friends- It's fine, either go do it and prove to us that you aren't scared, or stay here and be a scared, weak boy.

Sid- Ugh, fine, I'll go.

I went near her, but I had no idea what to say. I kept thinking about how to tell her. But now, I finally got some confidence, so I asked her to come with me, took her to the side of the school, as it's a quiet place and nobody comes there, and started talking to her.

Sid- Hi, Tanya.

Tanya- Hi, Sid, how are you?

Sid- I'm good, but I have to tell you something.

Tanya- What is it?

Sid- Umm... please don't break our friendship because of anything I say, it's just something I wanna tell you, but not by losing you as my friend.

She looked a bit worried now, thinking why am I saying all that?

Tanya- Hey, Sid, tell me, what is it? I'm worried.

Sid- Umm... uh... Tanya, the thing is that.. umm...

I kept mumbling for a few seconds and then finally.

Sid- Tanya, I love you.

She was worried before I told her, and after I did, her reaction completely changed. A big big smile came on her face, the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. Her eyes got wet with tears and it was killing me from inside.

Sid - Tanya, please don't cry... I will go if you want me to.... but don't cry...

It was unexpected, but, she came close to me, and hugged me so tightly, so I hugged her back. And she said...

Tanya- Sid, I wanted to tell you for so long, but I couldn't as was scared. Now, I can. So, Sid, I love you too!

That was the happiest moment of my life, and since that day, Tanya and I have been together in this relationship. Yesterday, her brother saw our chat, told her to break up, and asked me to meet him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ananya- Oh, ok, Sid, I get it now! Nice story, I'll say

Sid- Yeah, ok.

Now we finally reach the cafe. We entered and saw Tanya, wearing a black outfit and she was looking so beautiful, and both of us were SHOCKED when we saw the person sitting next to her.... her brother.

(Tanya's outfit)

(Tanya's outfit)

I had fun writing this, I hope you enjoy reading it as well. So, please make sure to comment and give suggestions of what I could have done better or give me a suggestion for the next chapter. Bye-bye, the next chapter will be uploaded next Saturday 9th March.