Chapter 1 - Birthday Invitation!

I was going home when suddenly

I was going home when suddenly... someone called my name so loudly that I froze at the stop and when I turned around...

Neha - Anu!! Waitt!! Finally, you stopped. I am so tired. You made me run so much.

Ananya - Sorry Nehu... I was listening to music.

Neha - Yeah, okay. So, I have this thing for you...

Ananya - What is it??

Neha - Here!! Take it.

Ananya - Ok... wow... it is such a good invitation... I love it.

Imagine a birthday invitation card with a vibrant background with balloons, confetti, and a big birthday cake illustration. The text on the card says, "You're Invited!" in bold, colorful letters. Below that, there are details about the date, time, location, and theme of the party. It also has a cute little rhyme:
"Come join the fun, it's time to play,
We're celebrating on [date] in a special way.
With cake, balloons, and laughter too,
We can't wait to celebrate with you!"

Neha - So, now come to my birthday party, and this time... you have to stay till 11 pm.

Ananya - Hmm...but as I said last time...that is too late...but I will try of course.

Neha - U have to otherwise I will not talk to you anymore Anu.

Ananya - Okk chill out!!! I will try!!! No need for that blackmailing.

Then Neha gets a call from her mom

Neha - Bye Anu, gotta go.

Ananya - Ok bye bye Nehu, I also gotta go.

After freshening up, I hopped into the kitchen to lend a hand to my mom with dinner. Now, we're all gathered around the table, enjoying a delicious meal together. I figured this would be the perfect moment to bring up Nehu's birthday party since everyone is in a good mood while eating.

Ananya - Mom, Dad...

AM/AD - Yes...

Ananya- I want to ask you something...

AM/AD - Yeah...

Ananya - Actually... It is Nehu's birthday next week, and she is hosting a party, so she wants me to be there as we are best friends. So... Can I go?

AM - You can.

Ananya - Thank you, Mom.

AD - But be back at 9 and be careful.

Ananya - Ok Dad.

After he said that I became so happy, and started to decide her gift, as I wanted to give her something special and different. So, I decided to tell my brother to help me tomorrow by buying her a gift, and I told him to pick me up, and then both of us could go straight to the market.

I'm currently snuggled up in bed, in my super comfy night suit. It's made of soft, breathable fabric that feels gentle against my skin. So I am reading one of my favorite books in a series. It was so good, but I started feeling sleepy, so I decided to wrap myself in my soft blanket.

But before that, as I reach over to turn off the lights, I'm greeted by the warm glow of the soft lighting in my room. The sight of my cozy bed and the familiar decorations brings a sense of comfort and relaxation. And when I look out through the clear glass window, I'm captivated by the beauty of the night sky, adorned with twinkling stars against the backdrop of a deep blue hue. It's truly a peaceful and magical sight.

I had fun writing this, I hope you enjoy reading as well. So, please make sure to comment and give me suggestions of what I could have done better or give me a suggestion for the next chapter. Today is my birthday 🥳 so thanks to everyone who wished me. Bye-bye, the next chapter will be uploaded next Saturday 2nd December.