Chapter 2

Bright sunshine hits my eyes and my alarm keeps buzzing, which causes me to wake up

Bright sunshine hits my eyes and my alarm keeps buzzing, which causes me to wake up. So I get up from my bed, to fold the blanket and make my bed neat. After that, I take out my outfit for the day and go to freshen up.

 After that, I take out my outfit for the day and go to freshen up

(Clothes that Ananya took out)

Now that I was done freshening up, I went to eat and woke up my brother.

AB - Sis, you go. I will get up

Ananya - I know how much you are going to get up so now get up before I tell Mom about your test mark.... *with a smirk*

Now he starts getting up, making his bed cleaner, and taking out his clothes.

AB - Sis....what are you talking about??? See you later let me go freshen up.

Ananya - Okka, bye bye see you later.

Now, I went back to my room and opened the window for the fresh air. Then, I wore my clothes, did basic make-up, and wore earrings.

 Then, I wore my clothes, did basic make-up, and wore earrings

(Earrings that Ananya is wearing and her makeup)

After all of this, I started studying and remembering the stuff. As soon as there is a big final unit project and exam. Suddenly my brother came into my room and yells

AB - SISSS!!! I will be late...Come fast

Ananya - Okka, I am coming you go and turn on the bike.

AB - Ok sis, be fast.

Ananya - Okka now go.

So I started packing my backpack and putting all the stuff in it. After that I went down and took my parents' blessings, then I went outside and I saw my brother already waiting for me on the road with his bike. I climb up on it and hold onto my brother's shoulder until we reach the university.

When I got off my brother's bike I saw many people staring at me and my brother while also whispering "Ohhhh!!! They are definitely in a relationship" I just ignore them as I am used to it. Then I see Neha, so I go up to her.

Ananya - Hiiii Nehu.

Neha - Oh hi Anu.

Then my alarm rings signaling me that my class is about to start.

Ananya - Nehu, gotta (got to) go as the lecture is about to start so see you later.

Neha - Oh ok, same with me. Bye, Anu.

I went to my locker putting the extra stuff away and then I went to the lecture. After some time of explaining, the professor gave us free time for 10 minutes. So I decided to review the chapters that might come in the big exam. 

Suddenly, I remembered that I had to get a gift for Neha, so I searched for some gifts online but didn't find anything. When the break was over, the professor resumed the lecture and I started listening to the professor carefully, taking notes as he continued teaching.

After the lecture ended, I went to the cafeteria to eat with my friends and after I was done eating I started going to my next lecture and it went smoothly. After the end of the lecture, I went to the library where many people hung out and studied. 

I selected some books for the book club to read and started reading them alone until my brother came. I saw that my phone was ringing and it was my brother so I picked it up.

Ananya - Hlo.

AB - Sis, I am here, come.

Ananya - Okka, wait.

Then when I was coming out I saw he was talking to his friends.

Ananya - Hi, guys.

AB Friends - Hi, sis.

Ananya - Bro, let's go fast otherwise parents might get mad as we still have to go to the store to buy Nehu's gift.

AB - Ok sis. Bye guys see you tomorrow.

AB Friends - Ok, byeee.

Sorry for the blurry pictures.

I had fun writing this, I hope you enjoy reading it as well. So, please make sure to comment and give me suggestions of what I could have done better or give me a suggestion for the next chapter. Bye-bye, the next chapter will be uploaded next Saturday 9th December.