Chapter 15

I finished my chores and called my mom and said

Ananya- Mom, we have an early class today, and I gotta leave in a few minutes. Can I go?

AM- Yeah ok go, but be careful.

Ananya- Ok Mom, thank you. Bye.

AM- Bye.

After 30 minutes, he is sitting and is ready. We are about to leave. I have a lot of questions in my mind. We both left and decided to walk to the cafe and while walking...

Ananya - Sid, now tell me everything about you and Tanya, from the beginning, who is she? How did you guys meet? How did you guys get into this relationship? And how did his brother find out? Did you and her brother ever meet or see each other?

Sid- Nope di, I, and Tanya's brother never met or even saw each other. And... everything about us? Let's go back in time then.

Ananya- I'm excited now.

Sid- Me, too!

Ananya- But weren't you scared of her brother?

Sid- Why fear when my di here? I'm not scared after you are with me, di.

Ananya- Ok, now let's go back in time...

Sid- Ok, di.

FLASHBACK

About exactly one year ago, when my grade 9 was about to end, it was two or barely three months left for the school year. Then it was a Monday morning, I was in school, obviously not doing any work, but playing and having fun with friends. We were playing truth or dare.

The windows were opened, the bright morning sunshine was entering the class, hitting everyone's faces, and the slight wind from outside was feeling really good. I and my friends were the loudest in the class, as it was supposed to be group work.

We weren't working, and now it was my turn, and I chose to dare. As soon as I said "DARE." A girl entered the class. She was beautiful. Extremely beautiful! The teacher told everyone to be quiet and then introduced her.

Teacher- Everyone, this is Tanya, she just joined our school and now is in our class. Let's show her our best, and let's try to help her to adjust to this new school, and new city, by giving her most of the support we can!

Then she found a seat and sat down. I don't know why, but it was the first time when I was curious about a girl and wanted to talk to her. I wanted to know her, where she moved from, what she liked and all. Then my friends went to an extreme level and gave me my dare.

Sid's friends- As you chose to dare, we have a dare for you bro, go talk to her, for at least fifteen seconds.

I had no other option but to say yes. I said yes, and then I felt a bit happy that I'd talk to her. I was very nervous, thinking about what I say, how she would react, will she even talk to me and all. I finally got some courage and went to her. She looked a bit sad. Then I started talking.

Sid- Hi, Tanya. I'm Siddharth, A.K.A Sid. Welcome to our school, you look a little sad, can I ask why?

Tanya- Hi, Sid. Thank you. Yeah, I was just feeling a bit nervous about changing schools. I don't know anyone here, that's why just a bit scared.

Sid- Oh, ok. Well, now you know me. If you need anything, please ask. I'll try my best to help you.

Tanya- Thank you so much, Sid. Well, if you don't mind, can you please give me a tour of this school at lunch? As I'm not familiar with my classes, and the school map.

That time, my brain froze, and I couldn't think what to say, I remained quiet for a few seconds, and then...

Tanya- Sid?

Sid- Oh yeah, sure, why not? I'll show you the school at lunch.

Tanya- Ok thank you, Sid.

Sid- No problem, Tanya.

I walked back to my friends, they started talking and they told me what time I went to her. And I realized, the dare was fifteen seconds long, and I talked to her for over one and a half minutes. But I don't know why I was happy talking to her.

Then the bell rang, and it was lunchtime.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ananya- Ok this sounds interesting, so what happened at the school tour? Did you guys talk? Or just walk silently? I really wanna know now, Sid.

I had fun writing this, I hope you enjoy reading it as well. So, please make sure to comment and give suggestions of what I could have done better or give me a suggestion for the next chapter. Bye-bye, the next chapter will be uploaded next Saturday 2nd March.