Chapter 8

Ananya - Sid

Ananya - Sid.

Sid - Yes Di.

Ananya - Comes, let's go eat something before Nehu starts the game again.

Sid - Ok Di.

Ananya - Come.

We go to the food section get what we want to eat, then we go to find a table to sit at and eat. I was done eating but I was craving ice cream. So, I told Sid that I was going to grab ice cream and when I was standing in the line Aarav came up to me and stood beside me.

Aarav - Hi. Are you here for ice cream?

Ananya - Yep.

Aarav - what flavor are you getting?

Ananya - I will get chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry mixed.

Aarav - Oh, me too.

Ananya - Something else we have in common

Aarav - I think we are going to find a lot of things that are common in both of us after we get to know each other.

Ananya - I also have the same feeling.

Aarav - Only one more person then it's your turn.

By the time he finished saying that, my turn came up. So, I took my ice cream...

Ananya - Thank you so much.

The person serving the ice cream - You are welcome. Next person, please.

Aarav - Right here.

Aarav gets his ice cream and we both leave...

Ananya - I have to go to my brother's, so sorry but see you as soon as the next round of challenges starts.

Aarav - Yep. Bye Ananya.

Ananya - You can call me Anu. My friends do as well so you should as well, after all... you are my new friend.

Aarav - Ok Anu, you can also call me Ravi.

Ananya - Ok, now bye Ravi.

Aarav - Bye Anu.

As soon as he said, I felt something running through my body... my nickname from his mouth... made me feel something I never felt before... which left me confused on why I was feeling that... it was like...a ship...that is sinking....in the deep ocean water...but only for him... 

I pushed those thoughts away and went to my brother, after that, we talked and had fun. When I realized the time... so I went to Neha...

Ananya - Sorry, Nehu. But I have to go.  

Neha - But why!??

Ananya - Because there is a lecture tomorrow to which I need to go...

Neha - OK, fine.

Ananya - Thank you so much Nehu. Now bye-bye.

Neha - Okk, bye. Good night.

I went back to my brother and told him to tell his game partner that he had to leave and I would do the same.

Ananya - Ravi! I just wanted to tell you that me and my brother have to leave, so you should find yourself another game partner.

Aarav - Yes Anu, I will. See you tomorrow at the lecture.

Ananya - Yep, bye-bye Ravi.

Aarav - Bye Anu.

Then I found my brother and both of us left Nehu's house to go back home. On the way...

Ananya - Oh... Sid, how is Tanya going to go back home?

Sid - I asked her and she said that her brother came. So she will go with her.

Ananya - Ok, that's good.

Sid - Yep. So did you like the party?

Ananya - Yeah, it was fun but I am so tired. I wanna sleep right here, and I also have to go to university tomorrow.

Sid - Haha. I don't have to go to school tomorrow.

We reached home, I got out before Sid parked the car and went inside to freshen up while Sid parked the car. After he also freshened up he came downstairs, and our parents asked us...
How the party was? Did we have fun? Did we eat? Did we wish Nehu?...
After a while, they thankfully stopped and everyone went to bed.

I had fun writing this, I hope you enjoy reading it as well. So, please make sure to comment and give me suggestions of what I could have done better or give me a suggestion for the next chapter. Bye-bye, the next chapter will be uploaded next Saturday 13th January.