Chapter 10

Then when I was going back to my seat, I saw that Ravi and his friends were staring at me, and I knew the question they were gonna ask as soon as I sat down on my seat

Aarav & His Friends - What did the prof say?

Ananya - She just asked me if Ravi did what she told him to do.

Aarav - Oh ok.

Aarav Friends - So... what do we do now?? Since we are done...

Ananya - I don't know...

Aarav - Anu... do you have anything to do?

Ananya - No...

Aarav - Ok so do all of you wanna play "Would you rather"?

Ananya - Yeah sure...

Aarav Friends - NO that's so boring...

I saw Aarav glaring with his eyes to his friends which made them gulp.

Aarav Friends - Actually...we will play... it's such a fun game.

After they said that I couldn't stop myself from laughing. But when they looked at me with questioning eyes, I managed to stop myself.

Ananya - I was laughing... seeing you guys...change your words after Ravi glared at you.

All of them facepalmed themselves while Ravi chuckled and smiled... but when his friends saw it.. he got back to a neutral face... ughhhhhhhh... I hate them, they ruined the perfect moment, and I couldn't even click a picture... but....why did I wanted to take a picture of him in the first place... I was wondering when....

Ravi - Ok now let's play.

Ananya - Hmm

We started playing...

Ananya - Ok so let's just put a random question generator and then all of us will answer the question that comes up.

Ravi and his friends - Ok.

The questions that came up were...
1. Would you rather have the ability to travel back in time and change one event in your life or see a glimpse of your future?
2. Would you rather have the power to instantly learn any skill or have the ability to read minds?
3. Would you rather have the ability to speak every language fluently or have the power to heal any illness or injury?
4. Would you rather live in a world without technology or a world without music?
5. Would you rather have the ability to teleport to any place instantly or have the power to pause time?

The answers to those were...
1. Ravi, one of his friends and I chose to travel back in time while the other 3 chose to see a glimpse of the future.
2. 4 of them chose to have the power to instantly learn any skill while I and Ravi chose to have the ability to read minds.
3. All of us choose to have the power to heal any illness or injury.
4. All of us choose to live in a world without technology.
5. Ravi and I chose to have the ability to pause time while the other 4 chose to have the power to pause time.

Just after these five questions were done, the lecture was over so I said bye to them and then went to the library to get some books to read for fun. After selecting the books I went to the front desk for the checkout.

Front desk lady - Anu, can you help me sort out the books?

Ananya - Yeah sure. Just give me the books and the list I will do it right away.

Sorry for the short chapter.

I had fun writing this, I hope you enjoy reading it as well. So, please make sure to comment and give me suggestions of what I could have done better or give me a suggestion for the next chapter. Bye-bye, the next chapter will be uploaded next Saturday 27th January.