Chapter 12

I give the book to Ravi

I give the book to Ravi. Now he's leaving. Even though I have nothing to do here, so we both exit together, he is going the other way, and I'm going to the other side.

Aarav- Bye-bye, see you soon, Anu!!

Ananya- Yep, byee, Ravi, see you!

And then we both leave.

I have no clue where he's going. And it really shouldn't matter to me. But it is, it's bothering me, I want to know where he is going. I don't know what is this weird feeling, and WHY is it. The worst thing is that this restlessness and weird feeling is feeling stronger and stronger. I try to ignore it and keep walking.

After 20 minutes of walking, I reach home, and it's not even 30 seconds since I entered home, and I hear a scream.

Sid- Sisss!!

Ananya- What??? Why are you so loud??

Sid- Let's GO!

Now I was so confused, so I asked...

Ananya- Where??

Sid- To the car show!

Ananya- Car show???????

Sid- Yeahh sis, there will be many people showing their modified cars, with so many upgrades, I love cars and I WANT TO SEE THOSE!!

Ananya- What about the tickets??

Sid- Chill, sis, already got money for two tickets from Mom. Haha

He seems so happy, and he looks like a little kid who got candy, the excitement and happiness on his face is making me so happy. But I don't want to go to the car show, it will be boring, but I will have to.

Ananya- Ok, let's go. But lemme change first.

Sid- Yayyy!! Wooo-hooo!!!

I changed my clothes and then we went there. We reached the car show, we entered, and waited for it to start. But I was SHOCKED... because I just saw Aarav here. What's he doing here? I was curious, but I was happy to see him again. I don't know why his presence is affecting me so much, why do I care where he is, and WHY AM I HAPPY TO SEE HIM. I again try to ignore those thoughts. Then the car show starts. People are coming, one by one, showing their cars and their specifications.

Sid- sis, that's a BMW Z4, it is from 2008, sounds old but it is so fast. It has nitro and a V8 engine with a turbo.

Ananya- Ok, nice

He is telling me literally about every car that's coming. But I don't care about cars and about what he is saying, all I am hearing is "That's a car, with blah blah blah." The cars also look weird and too colourful.

Another person with his car, comes up... showing his car, explaining about it and giving details. Again, I did not care, until.... I saw Aarav cheering for this car, clapping, smiling and staring so happily at the car. Now my ears automatically focused on my bro's summary of the car.

AB- WOW! That's one of the FASTEST and RAREST cars here... it's THE CHEVROLET YENKO CAMARO from 1969, just like the one used in the Fast & Furious series. I just LOVE it. It's highly modified and has the latest upgrades to beat almost any car easily.

Now I can assume, that Aarav's favourite car is the 1969 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro or something, I can't even pronounce the name correctly, but WHY DO I CARE??? I hate this, why do his likes and dislikes affect me so much? Why did my ears automatical...

Now I can assume, that Aarav's favourite car is the 1969 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro or something, I can't even pronounce the name correctly, but WHY DO I CARE??? I hate this, why do his likes and dislikes affect me so much? Why did my ears automatically focus when it seemed like he liked this car? 

I have so many questions. And I have none of the answers. The car show ends here. We all start to leave, and this bro is going to the washroom, I wait at the side and now Aarav sees me. He's coming to me, having the same smile as before.

Sorry if the pictures are blurry

I had fun writing this, I hope you enjoy reading it as well. So, please make sure to comment and give suggestions of what I could have done better or give me a suggestion for the next chapter. Bye-bye, the next chapter will be uploaded next Saturday 10th February.