Slash shrugged, "Just laid you down, elevated your feet, I dunno what it does but Duff would do it for me when I was about to faint when I was comin off my heroin withdrawals."

"Hm.." he noted, closing his eyes with a grimace, his head aching terribly.

Slash caressed his cheek, "I think you're dehydrated, you're looking a little flushed."

"Well yeah of course I look flushed you just fucked me in a hot tub!"

Slash laughed, "That's different. C'mon baby," he scooped Axl up carefully, carrying him over to the bed and laying him down gently, placing a towel under his head so his wet hair wouldn't soak his pillow. "Are you cold or hot?"

Axl shrugged, "I dunno, neither I guess? I probably don't need the robe, I'm a little warm.."

"Really? 'Cause you're kinda shivering."

Axl closed his eyes, "I'm not shivering I'm just shaking," he whined, "I feel really weak."

Slash looked through Axl's bag of belongings then gingerly dressed him in a clean pair of boxers, removing his robe, then climbing into his own boxers. He sat down next to Axl, "Try lifting your arm."

"What?"

"Just lemme see something." Axl grunted, lifting his forearm off the bed and holding it in the air. His hand was limp and it quivered from effort. Slash guided his hand back down again. "Okay, I'm gonna go get you some water, stay here a second."

Axl rolled his eyes, climbing under the covers, "Like I can go anywhere else..." he mumbled.

Slash returned in a minute, bringing the glass of water up to his lips to help him drink. Axl drank it all without complaining. "Okay, I'm just gonna get a whole bottle from downstairs, I'll be back in a minute," he kissed his lips, heading towards the door.

"Slash..!" Axl called right as he was about to walk into the hallway.

"What's wrong?"

"You probably shouldn't go walking into the lobby in your underwear, sweetheart."

Slash looked down and remembered that was all he was wearing, "Oh, right!" He quickly threw on an Aerosmith t-shirt and jeans.

Axl rolled his eyes, "We can get kicked out of any hotel and trash whatever place we want when we're with the band again, but if you get us kicked out of this place Slash I swear-"

"Relax Axl, I'm not gonna go streaking. We're not Motley Crue."

Axl grinned, "Just go, fucker."

Heading toward the door, he walked past the hot tub and saw some kind of tag or label on the corner. He crouched down to look at it, curious.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh, I can't read and talk I'm not good at multitasking."

The label read:

NOTICE:

IMPORTANT HOT TUB SAFETY WARNINGS:

-Enter and exit the hot tub slowly

-No jumping or diving

-Do not bring glass in or near the hot tub

-Elderly persons or pregnant women should consult a physician before using the hot tub

-Do not enter the hot tub if temperature is over 104 degree Fahrenheit, may cause severe scalding or burns

-Anyone with diabetes, heart disease, high or low blood pressure or any serious illness should consult a physician before entering the hot tub