After recovering his memory, he brought the diamond ring back to the Collins Family, and sent his men to take it back in the past few days.

He had initially planned to give it to Amelia at the wedding, but right then...

A pale smile appeared on his gentle face. He raised his slow gaze to James.

"You don't know what happened the night I got into a car accident, do you?"

James responded with a condescending icy glance.

"I'm not interested in your past."

Ryan knew that he was not interested, but he continued blabbering on talking about their past.

"I wanted to propose to her the night of the car accident, but I got into a fight with her that night..."

"I blame myself for getting jealous for no reason because I saw her laughing and joking with her male classmates when she was working at a restaurant."

"I couldn't control myself from saying horrible stuff to her. She ended up so mad that she ran into the rain..."

"There was a howling rain. I rushed over to carry her, but she shook me off, so I dared not carry her on my back again. Instead, I followed her in silence from behind."

"You may not know that what she hates the most is that when it comes to encountering conflicts, is that I choose to remain silent."

"It was when she saw me not saying a word that she turned to run in a fit of anger, but by coincidence, there was a car going out of control..."

Ryan paused when he came to that point, his face pale. The smile gradually faded into indifference.

"I told you all this to let you know that, don't hurt her just because of jealousy, and don't choose to remain silent should any conflict arise."

"Although I don't know what happened between the two of you when you broke up with each other, my guess is that there must have been a similar situation with mine..."

He used to be the same kind of man as James, obstinate and possessive.

Such men would only learn to love after losing it...

James had never spoken a word since then, but his eyelashes fluttered slightly.

If Ryan hadn't had a car accident back then, he wouldn't have had the chance to own Amelia either...

Ryan's eyes fell on the diamond ring in his hand, as if to feel reluctant, but braced himself to hand the ring over to James nonetheless.

"This wedding is for you."

James chose to let go for love.

It was only then he understood that true love was to learn to let go.

A flash of shock flashed across James' cold and charming eyes.

Little had he expected Ryan to make such a decision at such time.

Yet, he suppressed the emotions in his heart just with a glance at the diamond ring.

Like an almighty king, his unfathomable eyes fell on Ryan from above.

"She's not an item, she's not something you can give, nor can 1, or you think you can manipulate as you like. She has her thoughts, and her thoughts are to start everything all over again with you. How could you let her down?"

If she had chosen him, there was not even the slightest need for him to take Ryan seriously or even pay attention to Ryan, but since she had chosen Ryan, he could only let go.