James loved Amelia so much, but it was too late...

After walking out of the villa with Amelia in his arms, James put her in the back seat of the car, bent down, and straightened the long hem of her dress.

Then, he glanced at the front passenger seat, then at the seat next to her, and finally got into the seat next to her.

The driver was Andrew. When he saw that James was still reluctant to part with Amelia, he raised the divider sensibly.

He started the car and drove towards the wedding venue, followed by hundreds of luxury cars in the convoy.

Sitting in the car, Amelia's petite body was trembling and her face was pale.

When James noticed it and he comforted her softly, "We'll arrive soon. Even if you don't want to see me again, please bear with it for a while longer..."

Amelia's eyes turned red again when she heard that. She turned her head and looked outside the car window. Her thoughts were so chaotic that her vision went blurry.

Seeing that she no longer resisted, James smiled, his eyes filled with infinite love as he carefully sized up the woman beside him.

She was wearing a wedding dress, and she had delicate and glamorous makeup on with a white veil over her short, black hair.

She looked so beautiful that he couldn't help but think of the first time he met her...

She was also wearing a white dress, and with the light shining on her, she bent down and gave him a bottle of water.

At that time, she was bright and bubbly, and there was always a smile on her face as she spoke.

Right then, she was still as beautiful as before, but she no longer had the same bright smile.

It was because of him that she lost her smile...

James felt suffocated, and a dull pain hit him, strangling his limbs and making him turn pale.

Uncontrollably, he raised his slender fingers and touched her face.

"Amelia, when I'm not by your side in the future, you have to remember to smile more."

Amelia's body froze, and she looked back at him. She thought that his words felt like goodbye.

She parted her lips and wanted to say something, but James withdrew his hand and looked out of the window. It was as if he had just said something casually.

The two wore white wedding outfits, but they sat in the car and looked outside the window, as if they were in two separate worlds.

The car moved forward, the trees receded, and soon, they arrived at the place where the wedding was to be held...

The moment the car stopped, Amelia didn't even dare to turn her head. She just wanted to open the door and get out of the
car.

The moment she had her fingers on the door lock, James hugged her from behind.
He held her in his arms...

James lowered his head slightly, leaned close to her ear, and said to her, "Amelia, I wish you happiness for the rest of your life."

His voice was crisp and melodious. His voice was trembling, but he tried his best to restrain it so that she wouldn't notice it.

Amelia's heart suddenly ached, and tears filled her eyes again. She could no longer hold herself back and she replied, "I wish you happiness too."

The eyes of the man behind her, which initially had a glimmer of light, dimmed. Filled with despair, he slowly let go of his arms...