" It's not the time to play the blame game. " Papa says taking my side.

" I shouldn't have let you two fools go. " Dad says and Madhav looks at Me. And I hear Papa agreeing with his friend in the background. No doubt they are best friends.

" I talked to her in the morning. And I will tell you what was it about but if you are not able to explain it and handle things with my daughter then we are flying in tomorrow. " Dad says.

" God knows how you both handle business deals when you can't have a simple conversation. " Papa says giving his input.

" And Rudra if what she said is true then make sure to run far away so that I don't catch you. Because if I do ......." Papa stops Dad from finishing.

" He loves her and didn't give the papers I trust him," Papa says being the rock by my side.

" Vo to muje Pata hai that he loves my daughter. But. ..just leave it. " Dad says.
(I know that He loves My Daughter but)

Everyone knows I love her more than my life. Except for that woman I love. My wife. My ray of sunshine. My life.

" What did she say? " I ask wanting to know her point of view and solve this mess as soon as possible.

" All the best. You have gotten the love from him now get the lecture also. " Madhav says in a serious tone.

"When you left her after all the conversation you had here and in New York," Dad says.

"Something you shouldn't have done," Papa says pointing out my mistake I already regret.

" I know you were angry but still I want to break your nose for telling her what you said and I know my daughter. She didn't even tell me one-third of it because she still is protecting you taking all the blame on herself. You are a businessman you should know the importance of a contract even after that you should have listened to her. " Dad say.

" You are being harsh on my son it wasn't his mistake completely. " Papa says intervening.

" Sorry, my bad. Bas! I will always choose my daughter first, always and above everyone else whether she is right or wrong. She can commit a murder and I will still protect her. " Dad says.

I don't know why I agree with him.

" Coming to the point, Shivanya said that when you left she got the divorce papers delivered in the mail and she thought what anyone in her position would have thought. " Papa says.

That I sent the papers when I didn't.

" And a handwritten letter saying you want a divorce though she didn't go into detail about the content of the letter but it was bad enough to convince her you don't want to continue this marriage," Dad says.

" No, why would I want a divorce? I didn't send anything not the papers and not a letter. " I yell at no one in particular.

It would have broken her heart when she thought I sent her the papers especially after she confessed her love for me. Fuck it's too bad than I even imagined.

No doubt She reacted so badly when I talked to her yesterday.

" Now sort it out. " Papa says and they hang up.

"How in the fucking word a Petition came flying at your doorstep ? " Madhav says.

A part of me is relieved that I didn't have to explain myself. I said I didn't send the papers and everyone believed it without a second thought.

The only person I can think of is Rohan and fucking Rohan.

"I traced the emails and calls of the agency that was the first to leak Shivanya's information. " Madhav says taking out his laptop.