Chapter 13

Har pal mujhko tadpata haiMujhe saari raat jagata hai

Mujhe saari raat jagata hai

Iss baat ki tumko khabar nahi
Yeh sirf tumhi pe marta hai

Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai
Yeh pyar to tumse karta hai

Par saamne jab tum aate ho
Kuchh bhi kehne se darta hai..

It's been days since Shivanya left for Udaipur, my life is exactly the way it was before her. And for a unknown reason I don't want it to be like before I want her to mess it , mold it the way she likes.

I descend the stairs and Dadisa calls me to have breakfast with them.

"Rudra don't you think it's time to bring your wife back." Dadisa says her liking toward Shivanya is pretty obvious.

I asked playfully "Kyo aapko unki yaad aa rahi hai Dadisa?"

"Of course I miss my bahu. You all are busy in your life and no one except her pays attention to the old woman." She says making Dadosa chuckle.

"You should not emotionally blackmail the boy." Dadosa says teasing dadisa.

"I will go to bring her back today." To which she rewards me with a big smile.

Dadosa says enthusiastically "Today is as good as any other day. " Anyone who knows him can say that he is hard to please but Shivanya has made her way to his heart.

After that call three nights ago we just exchanged texts no phone calls. Maybe I should surprise her. I drive to the hotel.

"Mr Sharma what do we have today." And he starts to tell me about my schedule.

"Cancel everything after five and clear tomorrow's schedule for me. I am taking a day off."

He looks with an outlandish expression ,but I can't blame him I don't take a day off so it's not a normal occurrence for him. But I am a married Man now and I need to prioritize certain things.

♠️

I parked my car in the driveway. And looked up at the Majestic Haveli it's magnificent with a balcony and Jharokas with a touch of the current style architecture. The building is ancient but has been renovated.

Dadosa has informed everyone about my arrival. It's nine by the time I arrive at the Haveli. I left early before the said time as it wouldn't look good if I came late at night and I want my first impression to be good.

The first impression is the last impression.

Before I could ring the bell, the gate opened revealing Mrs Ranawat who gave me a bright smile along with Mr Ranveer Singh Ranawat. Both of them gave me their blessings as I touched their feet. Shivanya's mother did the Arti and Tilak and welcomed me into their house.